Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Earthrise Target Exclusive Thundercracker & Skywarp 2-pack And Deceptico (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=79316)

Super_Megatron 04-03-2020 09:20 AM

Transformers Earthrise Target Exclusive Thundercracker & Skywarp 2-pack And Deceptico

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...403-WA0004.jpg

The official Transformers Instagram and Facebook surprised us with the reveal of new*Transformers Earthrise Target Exclusive Thundercracker & Skywarp 2-pack And Decepticon Clones. According to the information shared, these packs will be available this summer exclusively at Target stores in the US. Check out the mirrored images after the jump and then sound off on the 2005 Boards!  

The post Transformers Earthrise Target Exclusive Thundercracker & Skywarp 2-pack And Decepticon Clones Pack Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Banshee 04-03-2020 09:36 AM

Re: Transformers Earthrise Target Exclusive Thundercracker & Skywarp 2-pack And Decep

Have they showed up in TRU's system at all? Wondering if they'll be available faster than Redwing was.

UsernamePrime 04-03-2020 09:51 AM

Re: Transformers Earthrise Target Exclusive Thundercracker & Skywarp 2-pack And Decep

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 808610)
Have they showed up in TRU's system at all? Wondering if they'll be available faster than Redwing was.

I would imagine that they will get the same treatment as the TRU rainmakers release.

Ill also guess that amazon will get the conehead 3 pack

PrimalEnvy 04-03-2020 10:06 AM

Oh, I love Skywarp's jet mode.

theoneyouknowleast 04-03-2020 10:51 AM

Glad I held off on the 3 OG Siege Seekers, for these! Me Wants!

GotBot 04-03-2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 808610)

Both this and the clones have been seen in the TRU systems yes. I reported that a few months ago but wasn't sure what the voyager 2 pack would be. The other is specifically called clones 2 pack.

Banshee 04-03-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 808615)
Both this and the clones have been seen in the TRU systems yes. I reported that a few months ago but wasn't sure what the voyager 2 pack would be. The other is specifically called clones 2 pack.

That's good to hear!

TriBlurr 04-03-2020 03:42 PM

Pretty sure Thrust had an individual listing in TRU computers awhile ago. (Think that was in Gotbots report)

So the Amazon 2-pack might be Dirge and Ramjet

MilanX3 07-05-2020 11:17 AM

Anyone get further information about the release of these Exclusive Target packs, Earthrise Skywarp/Tundercracker and Earthrise Clones Pounce/Wingspan being released in Canada yet?

Anyone have the link to the GoBot report on the TRU listings for these?

Happy Hunting!

Magnus 07-31-2020 02:44 PM

Hi folks,

Anyone know of an update on this two-pack?