Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Transformers Cybertron Box Set (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9291)

tusko 07-24-2008 09:04 AM

Transformers Cybertron Box Set

Greetings and salutations:

I picked up the Cybertron Box Set that came out recently (July 22, 08) for about $45 at Walmart.

This is a 7 disk set with all the TF Cybertron episodes on them. I'd not really seen a lot of them and thought I'd pick it up. The clarity of picture is very good and the sound is also nice, however there are no DVD extras that I've found so far.

I've watched disk 7, and what is the reason for the last episode called "inferno"? It seems out of place.

Pascal 07-24-2008 09:29 AM

Re: Transformers Cybertron Box Set

Wow, it's out already? I might get that...

pandaprime 07-24-2008 09:54 AM

I just got it yesterday! I am going to watch it all this weekend I guess :)

Benzo 07-24-2008 11:18 AM

it's 39.99 at superstore for anyone that wants to find it cheaper

Code of Honor 07-24-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tusko (Post 66772)
I've watched disk 7, and what is the reason for the last episode called "inferno"? It seems out of place.

I didn't watch all of Cybertron, what happens in the episode?

astrana 07-24-2008 01:57 PM

ooooo might get that depends on if my torrent will go or not

chans formers 07-24-2008 02:41 PM

I've watched disk 7, and what is the reason for the last episode called "inferno"? It seems out of place.[/quote]i noticed that too when ytv aired the series.for some reason they started the first season 1 or 2 episodes in,then at the very end after megs got a taste of vector primes sword,the next 2 episodes were from the very beginning of the whole series explaining how landmine actually got to earth in the first place.i dont know the reasoning behind them doing that and i was hoping it didnt happen on the dvd sets but i guess i was wrong.wtf?is somebody dyslexic at hasbro/takara?:D

tusko 07-24-2008 03:08 PM

Ya, so it is a random episode tacked onto the end.

Thanks.

Code of Honor 07-24-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chans formers (Post 66872)
i noticed that too when ytv aired the series.for some reason they started the first season 1 or 2 episodes in,then at the very end after megs got a taste of vector primes sword,the next 2 episodes were from the very beginning of the whole series explaining how landmine actually got to earth in the first place.i dont know the reasoning behind them doing that and i was hoping it didnt happen on the dvd sets but i guess i was wrong.wtf?is somebody dyslexic at hasbro/takara?:D

Oh ok now I know what it is. For some reason the Hasbro producers saw fit to edit the first 2 episodes of Galaxy Force together for Cybertron, but I guess they went and dubbed and released them separately anyway. Editing the first 2 episodes was just the start in a long line of mistakes that the show made.

Protoman 07-24-2008 05:29 PM

Aww man.... and no extras?