Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   RNSrobot (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47050)

wervenom 05-12-2013 01:36 PM

RNSrobot

Couldn't find a feedback thread for RNSrobot so just wanted to say I had a great transaction with him for Classics Mirage and Universe Silverstreak. Great comunication and speedy shipping. Will do business with this member again

RNSrobot 05-27-2013 09:57 AM

Re: RNSrobot

Thanks man, no problem!

Big Filipino 04-30-2014 12:01 PM

RNSrobot bought a figure and kreo off me. Good guy to deal with. No hesitation in doing so again.

sdmacleod 04-09-2015 06:33 PM

Just picked up a figure from him. Really nice guy. Very accommodating of a local pickup, despite his busy finals schedule. Figure broke as he packed it up for our meet - he was totally upfront about it and immediately let me know to expect it.

CdnCollector420 02-03-2016 07:05 PM

Sold a sealed MP to RNSrobot with a very quick and easy transaction. A fair offer and the deal was made. Quick to pay and very enthusiastic about getting this fig. Was a pleasure to deal with and would recommend to other members as a safe buyer.

Thanks for the business!

Rodimus Prime1 09-08-2016 03:08 PM

Picked up a Couple of MP g2 TAK figures, really easy and great to deal with.

Buy his stuff :thumbs up:

Yonoid 06-02-2017 02:48 PM

sold a couple figures and had a nice chat about some ebay deals.
Would deal with again.

timcrook 06-23-2017 10:05 PM

Got a figure from a boxset from RNSrobot for a reasonable price, no problems with the transaction.

TRUCKvsGUN 08-23-2017 12:46 PM

Bought a figure from RNSrobot.
Good communication, willing to cut a deal, good packaging. Thanks again!

Baryonyx 10-12-2017 01:33 AM

Picked up some dudes from him, expecting to do so again in the future.

wervenom 10-20-2017 06:51 PM

Bought a bunch of figures from RNSrobot and worked out perfectly start to finish

ironclaugh 10-25-2017 12:25 PM

I bought a lot of animated figures from RNS. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you!

Eclipse09 12-14-2017 07:12 PM

Bought from RNSrobot twice now. Great deals and Great service!

Buy with confidence

Demon218 03-27-2018 12:38 PM

Absolutely positive experience, fast and the item was in great condition!

DanicusTF(cdn) 04-06-2018 03:59 PM

Gave me a sweet deal on UW Devastator. Very pleased with the speed and friendliness of the transaction, as well as the near perfect condition of the figures. I look forward to dealing with him again :)

j_R 07-04-2018 05:14 PM

Got two beast wars figures from RNSrobot, communication was great and the whole deal was done quickly and smoothly! Def recommend!

TRUCKvsGUN 02-01-2019 11:55 AM

It's always great to sell toys to someone you've bought them from and get some of that money back :D
I had a quick & easy transaction with RNS and would do so again!

OldOfflineMan 10-18-2019 11:55 AM

Bought some figures from him. The figures were in great condition, good communication and quick shipping. Many thanks!

Mcprime 10-18-2019 11:58 AM

Good guy to deal with. Delivered on figs and even got me free shipping thanks to a promo. 5 stars.

Soundwaves 12-03-2020 02:11 PM

Fair deal on a set I was looking for.

On time and easy communication.

Thank you.

CyberDragon10K 08-10-2021 09:08 PM

Grabbed LG-EX Waspinator and the Starscream + Minicons lot out of his recent swarm liquidation and received them quicker than I expected and well-packaged.

Many thanks!

WereDragon EX 10-10-2022 02:04 PM

I recently purchased Studio Series 86 Jazz and Earthrise Quintesson Judge and Allicorn for what I can describe as very reasonable prices from RNSrobot. What struck me about this sale was that those are very high demand figures going for high prices on the aftermarket, yet RNSrobot priced them reasonably. It also hit me that he was raising money for his cat's vet bills at the time, and so he must have needed the money fast.

While I am glad I got a good deal on the items, I have to say that I felt guilty about the transaction to an extent, as RNSrobot must have enjoyed those figures and it bothered me on some level that he had to part with them under these circumstances. But it did highlight to me how much he cared for his cat, and that is very respectable in my view, on him as a person. Thank you for a great transaction.

If that was not enough, RNSrobot offered two options for me to receive the items. Either he drove to my area to do the transaction in person, or he mailed them to me with some reduced postage. In both cases, he was clearly eating some of the cost it would take to get the items to me. I had to insist then that the items be shipped to me, even if that was the slightly more expensive option for me, because all of the above mentioned factors taken into account, I don't feel it is right for me to take more of his time than is necessary, since time is also money.

RNSrobot also communicated promptly with me and provided his phone number as well for another avenue to communicate, so that was deeply appreciated. It takes a certain amount of trust, IMO, to give your phone number to someone you have not done business with, so that was rather striking to me.

In the end, the items were packaged well and arrived faster than I expected at my residence. I did note that the Jazz figure had a cracked windscreen on the bottom, but I don't blame RNSrobot for this, since it is a common issue with that figure that was reported a lot on other forums. That said, RNSrobot was quick and prompt to address me when I brought it up with him.

I am also happy to hear that his cat has made a full recovery and RNSrobot can rest well with the knowledge that selling some of his collection helped him to accomplish that which he set out to do. In conclusion, I find RNSrobot to be not just a good seller, but a person that is trustworthy and of good moral character. I am confident in recommending anyone who wants to buy from him to do so and I hope that this feedback helps his business. I am also hopeful that I can do business with him again should the opportunity arise.

canprime 12-05-2022 11:33 AM

RNSrobot bought a couple items from me and it was a great transaction.

Good communication and an easy transaction. Definitely a member worth dealing with in the future.

RNSrobot 12-05-2022 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WereDragon EX (Post 867634)
I recently purchased Studio Series 86 Jazz and Earthrise Quintesson Judge and Allicorn for what I can describe as very reasonable prices from RNSrobot. What struck me about this sale was that those are very high demand figures going for high prices on the aftermarket, yet RNSrobot priced them reasonably. It also hit me that he was raising money for his cat's vet bills at the time, and so he must have needed the money fast.

While I am glad I got a good deal on the items, I have to say that I felt guilty about the transaction to an extent, as RNSrobot must have enjoyed those figures and it bothered me on some level that he had to part with them under these circumstances. But it did highlight to me how much he cared for his cat, and that is very respectable in my view, on him as a person. Thank you for a great transaction.

If that was not enough, RNSrobot offered two options for me to receive the items. Either he drove to my area to do the transaction in person, or he mailed them to me with some reduced postage. In both cases, he was clearly eating some of the cost it would take to get the items to me. I had to insist then that the items be shipped to me, even if that was the slightly more expensive option for me, because all of the above mentioned factors taken into account, I don't feel it is right for me to take more of his time than is necessary, since time is also money.

RNSrobot also communicated promptly with me and provided his phone number as well for another avenue to communicate, so that was deeply appreciated. It takes a certain amount of trust, IMO, to give your phone number to someone you have not done business with, so that was rather striking to me.

In the end, the items were packaged well and arrived faster than I expected at my residence. I did note that the Jazz figure had a cracked windscreen on the bottom, but I don't blame RNSrobot for this, since it is a common issue with that figure that was reported a lot on other forums. That said, RNSrobot was quick and prompt to address me when I brought it up with him.

I am also happy to hear that his cat has made a full recovery and RNSrobot can rest well with the knowledge that selling some of his collection helped him to accomplish that which he set out to do. In conclusion, I find RNSrobot to be not just a good seller, but a person that is trustworthy and of good moral character. I am confident in recommending anyone who wants to buy from him to do so and I hope that this feedback helps his business. I am also hopeful that I can do business with him again should the opportunity arise.

Thanks for the sale and don't worry about it. No guilt needed. Toys are toys, and they can be rebought. I was glad to be able to pay vet bills and Ben is doing awesome!

Rxlee 02-24-2023 10:15 PM

Sold a bunch of items to RNSrobot. Good communication, prompt payment, easy transaction.

TZX123 05-27-2023 12:31 AM

Made a purchase with him.

Great packaging, good communication.

Highly recommend.