Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   KRE-O Transformers headed for Toys R Us Canada stores in the next week (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=32480)

Bruticus82 06-25-2011 01:19 PM

Re: KRE-O Transformers headed for Toys R Us Canada stores in the next week

Saw BB, little prime, and little BB today at TRU Hamilton.

Big Filipino 06-25-2011 06:15 PM

I'm about to open up Prowl. Not a big fan of where the picture shows his arms being located. Going to have to figure out if it can be placed higher.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 06-25-2011 06:24 PM

How bit are the Basic figures in robot mode? Are they comparable to a TF Basic/Scout figure?

If so, has anyone tried putting KRE-O Basic Bumblebee's head on Animated Activator Bumblebee's body? I always wanted to convert that guy into his G1 self.

Paradigm-Shift Prime 06-25-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekkamanraiden (Post 348640)
With the 25% off sale I might just have to pick one of these up.

Yeah the 25% sale doesn't apply to Kre-O, as I see at least one other member mentioned.

Pickering TRU had them yesterday (Friday) morning, an employee was just carting the boxes of them out when I was there, grabbed a Jazz for my bro.

Tekkamanraiden 06-25-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot (Post 349050)
How bit are the Basic figures in robot mode? Are they comparable to a TF Basic/Scout figure?

If so, has anyone tried putting KRE-O Basic Bumblebee's head on Animated Activator Bumblebee's body? I always wanted to convert that guy into his G1 self.

Not sure about the head but the basic kreo optimus prime towers over his legends counterpart. The head is roughly deluxe sized, actually overall I'd say they seem to be deluxe sized.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradigm-Shift Prime (Post 349121)
Yeah the 25% sale doesn't apply to Kre-O, as I see at least one other member mentioned.

Yeah I noticed that, still not a bad price even without the discount.

CobraCommander 06-26-2011 10:40 AM

Picked up Jazz, the Kreon is nice but the Kreo bot mode sucks. Needs a lot more articulation and his arms are lacking girth. It would have been nice if they gave him hands. Also his door wings are minuscule. The shiny grey pieces have lots of swirls, looks fragile but feels sturdy. Compared to Megablocks, feels nicer and the Quality seems higher. The Kreo Jazz head is nice as are the tires. I'm sure nicer incarnation can be made with some patience and Lego.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 06-26-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekkamanraiden (Post 349124)
Not sure about the head but the basic kreo optimus prime towers over his legends counterpart. The head is roughly deluxe sized, actually overall I'd say they seem to be deluxe sized.

In that case I'll wait until the inevitable Cliffjumper recolour before getting the Bumblebee set.

Tekkamanraiden 06-26-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot (Post 349286)
In that case I'll wait until the inevitable Cliffjumper recolour before getting the Bumblebee set.

Just to let you know the heads are made of a soft plastic similar to the soft plastic hasbro uses for their regular transformers.

Big Filipino 06-27-2011 08:25 PM

Anyone get Starscream yet? I think he and the Optimus with trailer are next on my list.

nukedproducts 06-28-2011 12:10 AM

is prowl the same price as jazz?