Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TFcon 2013 Exclusive Roswell Profile (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=46814)

Super_Megatron 04-29-2013 04:20 PM

TFcon 2013 Exclusive Roswell Profile

1 Attachment(s)
ROSWELL
ALLEGIANCE: Heroic Gobits
FUNCTION: Warrior / Communications
“I am not trying to prove I am better then you, I am trying to prove I am just as good!”

Profile: Originally a beautiful humanoid, when the Terrorist Gobits nearly destroyed their planet, she was forced to take on the form of a robotic space craft to aid in the war against BIKEMURDER. As the battles raged on, she became a seasoned warrior and trusted solider, so much so that in the absence of CAPTAIN-1 and TURBOLAG, she is left to command the whole Good Gobit army. In a recent mission; ROSWELL and a skeleton crew of bots, tried to find a solution to their home world and universe being wiped out by an unknown cosmic factor; it resulted in ROSWELL having to change her robotic form to match that of the local esthetic in a strange new dimension where everything was “More Than Meets the Eye”. Thanks to the Modifier, a machine from her home universe, she has finally achieved a design, color and body that she is somewhat pleased with, but even ROSWELL feels it could be better.

Abilities: Like all other Gobits, she has the standards of robot mode flight and high powered laser based pulse blasts from her fists. Unique to her design is that in UFO mode she is capable of light speed travel. Armed with her Path Cannon she can fire a short range blast that emits small sized black holes. ROSWELL is always looking to upgrade her weaponry to keep up with the ongoing conflict.

Weaknesses: She always drives to be better and thus some of her teammates feel she pushes herself to the point of exhaustion. She also can be a little vain sometimes, as she used to be a very curvaceous and beautiful humanoid and is not pleased with her more current blocky robot body.

TFcon 2013 registration goes online May 1st at 9am.

TFcon, the world's largest fan-run Transformers convention will take place July 26th to 28th, 2013 in Toronto, Ontario at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre. TFcon 2013 features Canada's largest dealer room for Transformers merchandise, question and answer panels and autograph sessions with many special guests including Transformers voice actor DICK GAUTIER the voice of RODIMUS PRIME with more to be announced. The TFcon 2013 hotel block is now available.

Malwave 04-29-2013 05:15 PM

Re: TFcon 2013 Exclusive Roswell Profile

I CAN dig it. :canada:

plowking 04-29-2013 05:29 PM

I love how you guys raise the bar with the Exclusives.

Each.
And.
Every.
Year.

UltraPrimal 04-29-2013 05:36 PM

Now this one has me interested.

Nightscrabbler 04-29-2013 06:33 PM

Cool name and bio!

Sureshot22 04-29-2013 07:09 PM

i sense an igear UFO repaint.

Matrix_Holder 04-29-2013 07:27 PM

5 Attachment(s)

TwinTwistR 04-29-2013 09:38 PM

Sweet hebee gebee's! Pathfinder was the very first transforming toy I ever owned. This will be awesome.

Bruticus82 04-29-2013 09:45 PM

W00t! We got a gobit gal this year!

Undrave 04-29-2013 10:58 PM

Think it's going to be black and silver orwill it go E-Hobby color and just change the green for blue?

Personally I'd like a halfway point between the two with a rich dark blue color and silvery grey.