Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Earthrise Thrust and Runabout released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=82087)

Philtastic 02-20-2021 03:17 PM

Re: Transformers Earthrise Thrust and Runabout released in Canada

Says "in stock" but doesn't actually add to cart.

How is the TRU website still so bad? It's 2021. We're landing helicopters on Mars, but these geniuses can't design a damn website…

athanato 02-21-2021 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philtastic (Post 832220)
Says "in stock" but doesn't actually add to cart.

How is the TRU website still so bad? It's 2021. We're landing helicopters on Mars, but these geniuses can't design a damn website…

The reality of Canadian retailers online, stuck in the early age of the online shopping experience. It was doing that to me with Panthor MOTU so I had to get him off Amazon.ca even though I wanted to spend my money on a Canadian shop.

athanato 02-21-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 832218)
Back in stock now...

That didn't last long, there might be bots sniping them.

evenstaves 02-21-2021 11:38 AM

Thx for link dudes!

ringrust 02-21-2021 12:08 PM

Runabout in stock for home delivery.

The 12th Prime 02-21-2021 01:44 PM

Saw Runabout briefly, then out of stock after I signed in. Also noticed Runabout disappears when you sort. I like sorting prices high to low for instance and don’t see Runabout when I do that.

athanato 02-21-2021 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The 12th Prime (Post 832305)
Saw Runabout briefly, then out of stock after I signed in. Also noticed Runabout disappears when you sort. I like sorting prices high to low for instance and don’t see Runabout when I do that.

Either bots are at play or their site is broken [which it often is], it is very common for the site to state no inventory at a store and yet if you walk into the location you might actually find the item. I mentioned that and the search failures to some store staff and some of them acknowledged that the site was broken. It was pure fluke that I got the baroness classified when I went to get scorponok. to this day she is not on the site nor are most of the gi joe classified series which I purchased in store.

The 12th Prime 02-21-2021 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athanato (Post 832325)
Either bots are at play or their site is broken [which it often is], it is very common for the site to state no inventory at a store and yet if you walk into the location you might actually find the item. I mentioned that and the search failures to some store staff and some of them acknowledged that the site was broken. It was pure fluke that I got the baroness classified when I went to get scorponok. to this day she is not on the site nor are most of the gi joe classified series which I purchased in store.

Ya, it’d be nice if the webmasters could clean up the site of what is not coming back into stock, unless it is? Funny though how Scorponoks, Omega and Sky Lynx are no longer on the site but I can find a Sky Lynx in store.

Pascal 02-22-2021 12:56 PM

I don't usually buy remolds, but this one is tempting since it's the seeker my brother had as kid.

Wheelwave 02-26-2021 03:43 PM

How many thrusts and runabouts are there is each case?