Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Platinum Edition Breakout Battle 3pack Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=56431)

Benzo 11-10-2014 08:36 PM

Transformers Platinum Edition Breakout Battle 3pack Released at Canadian Retail

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks to cybertron.ca member TeTris MoNk and from multiple other sightings we now that the Transformers Age of Extinction Platinum Edition Breakout Battle has been released at Canadian retail. This exclusive was found at Toys R Us and retails for $69.99

To find this and other Transformers in your area, check out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum

Pascal 11-10-2014 09:17 PM

Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Breakout Battle 3pack Released at Canadian Retail

English only packaging...

zuffyprime 11-10-2014 11:35 PM

Re: Transformers Platinum Edition Breakout Battle 3pack Released at Canadian Retail

wow... loving that rally car, but sooooo not worth 69.99 :(

Tarantulas 11-11-2014 12:49 AM

My bad, I didn't know this wasn't announced yet. My wife and I saw this at our local TRU, at least two weeks ago... I just don't feel it's worth the $.

WereDragon EX 11-11-2014 08:33 AM

Yeah, I can't really justify any reason to shell out that much money for a set like this.

Markusmaxmus 11-11-2014 01:40 PM

hmm not for 69.99

Metroplex79 11-11-2014 02:28 PM

It's totally worth it for those who normally pay retail price for these figures. :p

Voyager + Deluxe + Deluxe
$29.99 + $16.99 + $16.99 = $63.97

So it's just a $6 markup for the increased size and fancy-ness of the packaging.

BoNKerS 11-11-2014 02:53 PM

So with all this hate towards this set, I find myself disregarding all hate and still wanting it.

Even at list price.

mcmus 11-11-2014 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoNKerS (Post 609601)
So with all this hate towards this set, I find myself disregarding all hate and still wanting it.

Even at list price.

same here. :highfive:
Actually, I like this version of OP more than the regular one.

BoNKerS 11-11-2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcmus (Post 609612)
same here. :highfive:
Actually, I like this version of OP more than the regular one.

HAHA!! Ya that Prime is growing on me! The one I can do without is that vehicon bleh! lol