Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Any idea where to get Autobot/Decepticon embroidered patch? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76068)

Aristiana 04-11-2019 10:32 PM

Any idea where to get Autobot/Decepticon embroidered patch?

I'm looking for Autobot and Decepticon patch, and I have no idea where to look. Suggestion? Thx (North America as much as possible)

TRUCKvsGUN 04-11-2019 11:20 PM

Re: Any idea where to get Autobot/Decepticon embroidered patch?

Ebay, my friend. Best of luck in your hunt.

imfallenangel 04-11-2019 11:32 PM

TRUCKvsGUN 04-12-2019 12:54 AM

^ congrats on doing an internet thing from 10 years ago.
I'd like to think this forum is friendlier and more helpful than others on the topic.

alternatorfan 04-12-2019 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imfallenangel (Post 785001)

Lol.

imfallenangel 04-12-2019 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRUCKvsGUN (Post 785006)
^ congrats on doing an internet thing from 10 years ago.
I'd like to think this forum is friendlier and more helpful than others on the topic.

well I did provide a way for the OP to find the patches easily, with plenty of links going to etsy, ebay, amazon, and more, so instead of listing the very same links that this search provides, that was easier and still provided the assistance the op needed.

Isn't that better than just wishing someone "good luck with that"?

ngnaw 04-12-2019 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imfallenangel (Post 785010)
well I did provide a way for the OP to find the patches easily, with plenty of links going to etsy, ebay, amazon, and more, so instead of listing the very same links that this search provides, that was easier and still provided the assistance the op needed.

Isn't that better than just wishing someone "good luck with that"?

You've got a point, your way gave the OP many many more options than just going to eBay. And it was funny too. :)

TRUCKvsGUN 04-12-2019 08:17 AM

You took the opportunity to take a swipe at another board member. What's worse, you didn't even use lmgtfy.com, you instead used its lame KO that gives away the game in the link. If you're gonna be sarcastic, at least do it right, ok?

Zenith27 04-12-2019 08:22 AM

I vote for the funny answer.

If you ask an ignorant question you deserve what you get.

ADMINS: CLOSE THIS THREAD!

imfallenangel 04-12-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngnaw (Post 785012)
You've got a point, your way gave the OP many many more options than just going to eBay. And it was funny too. :)

Thanks :clapping:, but it's more about anyone going to any forum and asking such a question and coming off as someone that just didn't even bother a basic search...:doh:

I had/have absolutely no intent to be rude or dismissive, but use a fun and easy way and provide a list, I consider it more funny that someone might jump to any sort of conclusion....

I do understand someone that would go with something like:

"I searched, looked "here" and "there" and "there" but can't find what I'm looking for, would someone have an alternative suggestion?" :confused:, heck I do that myself, and that's quite fine.

But even in other forums of other hobbies or such that I'm in, a lot of people just don't even try to look for anything and want to be spoon fed information :( which many times, have already been answered a thousand times and the simplest of searches would provide all the information they need and more...

I do hope that the OP does find what he's looking for, as some of those links were for Amazon.ca.

:primelaugh: