Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   B&K Collectables and the Canadian Dollar (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=57602)

Bruticus 01-31-2015 11:02 AM

B&K Collectables and the Canadian Dollar

When we started B&K Collectables 3 years ago, some of the feedback we heard was that people wanted a Canadian Company selling in Canadian currency. We made a commitment and opened using Canadian currency.

With the current economic state, you may have noticed a few Canadian Online Retailers moving to accepting US currency instead of Canadian. While that may be the right move for those Companies, we can confirm that B&K Collectables will continue to keep our original commitment to Canadians. You may see a slight change in some of our prices as a result of higher costs to get stock, but we stay committed to our economy, our currency, our Canada!

See some of you tomorrow at OCC and I'm sure most that can't come to that or 80's Expo in May will definately be there for TFCon to see Peter Cullen!!!!! Take care everyone!

Dan Maheux,
President/Owner
B&K Collectables

Megatron75 01-31-2015 11:24 AM

Re: B&K Collectables and the Canadian Dollar

Thumbs up, Dan. Keep up the great work.

MULTIPLEX 01-31-2015 03:07 PM

See you Sunday :highfive:

Masta_Skidz 01-31-2015 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 623013)
See you Sunday :highfive:

x2 :p

ironclaugh 01-31-2015 05:03 PM

Nice! Thanks for this. And see you tomorrow!

Sun Swipe Prime 01-31-2015 06:00 PM

Nice. Prices may go up, but at least I'll be able to see actual cost without having to do the conversion.

CanBot 02-01-2015 03:32 PM

Good to know there's retailers like this out there. With the downward spiral of the CDN dollar, things like MPs have gone up in price over a mere period of days. No longer can I look at the ebay prices and more or less think that's what I'm going to pay...ok, we've been around 85 cents for a while but now that we're barely 75?...what was a $200 MP is no $250 and that's substantial.

It'll affect my spending, no doubt.

Of course, now all the BS is going to come around: oil prices are low, so now they're going to jack UP all the prices of things..well, except for gas...but you know, considering the savings I'll see at the pump it will definitely off-set the losses I'll see via a sinking dollar.

It's been a good 8 years or so of parity and near parity. I'm glad I caught up with my MPs when I did, and now my sales to Americans is going to net me more as well.