Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Video Reviews (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Top 10 Transformers Exclusives that Need to be Reissued (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85474)

GotBot 04-25-2022 06:50 PM

Top 10 Transformers Exclusives that Need to be Reissued

Transformers Exclusives used to be special, now they are everywhere, of top tier characters and often frustrating to obtain. So, I asked fans to vote this week on which ones need a reissue. Here are the results

https://youtu.be/uCZwIkvbyCE

evenstaves 04-25-2022 08:12 PM

Re: Top 10 Transformers Exclusives that Need to be Reissued

Man, COVID really screwed with Earthrise, and the nature of exclusives was amplified (read: made worse) forever

I mean, exclusives always existed in eHobby/SDCC/FunPub etc, but at least most FunPub exclusives were BS and easy to pass on anyways, lol

timcrook 04-25-2022 09:36 PM

Fans need to understand that the distributors are the real customers.

savagephil 04-26-2022 12:14 AM

Hmm I would say for people who don't have the following earthrise dirge ramjet thrust, runabout, Ironhide, prowl,ratchet, Netflix soundwave, Netflix bumblebee, siege skywarp are probably the most figures people got screwed over and thus definitely deserve a reissue, since main cast members. And you can throw the selects seacons as well as my own re issue list at the bottom

For myself it's generations selects seacons overbite and tentakill
And siege greenlight. Iam not gonna pay for 3 deluxes figures the price of a mortgage payment. They definitely need a reissue and restock

evenstaves 04-26-2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savagephil (Post 858752)
Hmm I would say for people who don't have the following earthrise dirge ramjet thrust, runabout, Ironhide, prowl,ratchet, Netflix soundwave, Netflix bumblebee, siege skywarp are probably the most figures people got screwed over and thus definitely deserve a reissue, since main cast members. And you can throw the selects seacons as well as my own re issue list at the bottom

For myself it's generations selects seacons overbite and tentakill
And siege greenlight. Iam not gonna pay for 3 deluxes figures the price of a mortgage payment. They definitely need a reissue and restock

(has all of those) *sweatdrop*

ngl, I had to aftermarket virtually all of them tho - didn't pre-order any of the Amazon ER exclusives, like an idiot - didn't make that mistake again w/ Kingdom

caught @ retail (lucky lucky):
ER Thrust, NF BB, NF Soundwave

aftermarket & overpaid:
ER Prowl/hide, Paradron Medics, Runabout I think

aftermarket & (great deal OR decent enough deal all things considered):
Siege Greenlight, Phantomstrike pack, ER EliteSeekers, Selects Seacons

RNSrobot 04-26-2022 11:11 AM

Virtually all of the Earthrise exclusives, obviously.

It SEEMS from Legacy that they're not making the mistake of doing core, key cast members as exclusives this go-around. More niche redecos and shit, which is how it should be. The weird shit is niche.

Not fucking Ratchet.

savagephil 04-26-2022 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evenstaves (Post 858761)
(has all of those) *sweatdrop*

ngl, I had to aftermarket virtually all of them tho - didn't pre-order any of the Amazon ER exclusives, like an idiot - didn't make that mistake again w/ Kingdom

caught @ retail (lucky lucky):
ER Thrust, NF BB, NF Soundwave

aftermarket & overpaid:
ER Prowl/hide, Paradron Medics, Runabout I think

aftermarket & (great deal OR decent enough deal all things considered):
Siege Greenlight, Phantomstrike pack, ER EliteSeekers, Selects Seacons

I know it was a disaster for people getting those, I lucked out on Amazon with paradron medics and prowl,ironhide same with the phantomsquad set.

Runabout thrust got em from states, and I was lucky to find Netflix soundwave in the wild here. Picked up bumblebee from an awesome member from here.

And thank heavens legacy so far are putting niche characters as exclusives and not mainline ones. Not like at this point many Main ones left lol

GotBot 04-26-2022 05:30 PM

I agree with everything everyone above said. All are valid and realistic points.