Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Slayback aka Madhaus Toys (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815)

Gaetznes 05-30-2011 01:06 PM

Slayback aka Madhaus Toys

Just completed a transaction with this fellow. I even misplaced a few parts prior to us finalizing the trade. He was so paitent that he waited for me to find them. Awsome guy. I cant speak any higher of this person.

Items were as described, even throw in a bonus paper work.

Thanks

sportinmorton 07-21-2011 12:03 AM

Re: Slayback

Top-notch dude in every way. Thanks for the business and hope to do more soon!

sachiel_ca 08-01-2011 06:56 PM

I cannot say enough good things about Eric here. Great guy, great quality of toys. He really helped me a lot in getting closer to finishing my headmasters. And he had the best prices for the things he had in comparison to others at TFcon. Will certainly deal with again.

Oh and Im rocking the shirt right now dude!:raisetheroof:

juxtapose519 08-12-2011 03:47 PM

Just finished a trade with Eric and it could not have gone better. He was very friendly and accommodating, and communication was excellent. He was even nice enough to point out that one of the items I had originally requested was damaged before finalizing the trade. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again.

Gaetznes 08-22-2011 05:21 PM

Just finished my second transaction, Excellent all around very happy with everything.

Thanks again.

ekf.kurt 09-06-2011 08:56 PM

First time buying from Slayback. Good prices and great communication. Would definitely buy from him again. :)

dougie_prime 10-14-2011 10:44 PM

just did a trade with Slayback and he shipped it out right away and i got exactly what i wanted :)

Megatronimus 12-22-2011 11:11 PM

Just met up with Slayback today. Thanks for the Windcharger. And thanks for the patience in the meet up.

Recommended sellers.

Nullray 01-08-2012 08:50 PM

Met up with E today in Burlington. Did a great trade for some Headmasters in box set. Thanks again... Can't wait for Non-Seaspray. Looks awesome.

AJ

rliang088 01-11-2012 10:06 AM

got igear rager and spray, he is honest and I will continue future dealings with him