Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dinobots (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=79511)

Amandahugnkiss 05-01-2020 11:55 AM

Dinobots

Are there any Decepticon Dinobots or is that something I only dreamed about?

UsernamePrime 05-01-2020 12:26 PM

Re: Dinobots

power of the primes cindersaur is a repaint of potp slash. Beyond that I don't think there are official dinobots that are Decepticons.

Beast Wars is a whole other mess in which case there are dinosaurs that are predacons.

xueyue2 05-01-2020 12:43 PM

Amandahugnkiss 05-01-2020 12:48 PM

I like the Transformers that turn into vehicles and cities better, but once in awhile I'll buy a Dinobot. I love my Slash.

UsernamePrime 05-01-2020 12:59 PM

@xueyue2

forgot about the dinoforce. although they were kinda like dino pretender shells that doubled as a mount for the leader. victory was weird.

Tonestar 05-01-2020 01:28 PM

Soundwave had 2 Dino Cassettes in the G1 era - Overkill the T-Rex and Slugfest the Stegosaurus. They appeared in Season 3 of the show for like 2 seconds in the episode "Call of the Primitives" which featured all the animal Transformers from that time frame.

Amandahugnkiss 05-01-2020 01:37 PM

Those are two I'd love to have.

Akroyer 05-01-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 809617)
Soundwave had 2 Dino Cassettes in the G1 era - Overkill the T-Rex and Slugfest the Stegosaurus. They appeared in Season 3 of the show for like 2 seconds in the episode "Call of the Primitives" which featured all the animal Transformers from that time frame.

I picked those two up years ago. Dino cassettes were so cool, I had to have them. Slugfest is vintage, but Overkill if I recall is a re-release of some sort if I remember correctly.

Amandahugnkiss 05-01-2020 08:15 PM

The main Soundwave G1 figure doesn't get me excited, but I'm after as many of his cassette minions as I can get without getting the repaints of what I do have. I remember getting a Buzzsaw back in the good old days at a garage sale for probably a quarter or something, but I don't have him anymore, and there's no way I'm shelling out $50 to Wal-Mart for him and Soundwave. I guess that leaves his two Dinobot minions to get. I imagine Blaster probably had minions as well.