Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The oddest question ever asked. Anyone able to get the UPC codes for Walmarts G1's? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77544)

Darkmatter 09-11-2019 11:59 AM

The oddest question ever asked. Anyone able to get the UPC codes for Walmarts G1's?

Hi, I live in a smaller town and my Walmart hasn't seen any of the new G1 re-issues other than a clearance spot on a bottom shelf full of 50% Optimus's. That's 50% toy, not 50% off. lol ;)

I asked the store about the other new ones since they aren't up on their website and I was told that they would need their UPC code to even look into it. :( Anyone able to get the UPC codes for Walmart's most recent G1 reissues? Except Half-Prime, we got those..........

Thanks!

metacooler 09-11-2019 02:47 PM

Re: The oddest question ever asked. Anyone able to get the UPC codes for Walmarts G1'

cassettes - 40031674593
soundwave - 63050980179

good luck finding them.

Darkmatter 09-11-2019 03:38 PM

Re: The oddest question ever asked. Anyone able to get the UPC codes for Walmarts G1'

You're awesome! Thanks!

Not to "sound" (ya that was bad, heh) greedy, but does anyone know the other ones like Warpath, and... damn I can't remember who else was in the second set other than Ms. Prime. ;P

Was it Blitzwing? I can't remember... lol

Thanks!

Yonoid 09-11-2019 04:35 PM

just google
g1 reissue warpath upc
I usually can find it in the first few results which are hobby stores and ebay and usually list the upc code

Autobotz24 09-12-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmatter (Post 796086)
You're awesome! Thanks!

Not to "sound" (ya that was bad, heh) greedy, but does anyone know the other ones like Warpath, and... damn I can't remember who else was in the second set other than Ms. Prime. ;P

Was it Blitzwing? I can't remember... lol

Thanks!

It was Gears. There were only a couple sights in Toronto a few months ago I believe and that it sadly

Darkmatter 01-20-2020 11:58 AM

Sorry to re-necro a thread I've already necro'd but I don't live in a big town but will be going to one on the 22nd. I may be SOL (which I won't cry over) but I'm still looking for the cassette pack that doesn't have Ravage in it? Anyone able to give me the UPC so I can see if there are any around anymore?

Thanks!

steamwhistle 01-21-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmatter (Post 804260)
Sorry to re-necro a thread I've already necro'd but I don't live in a big town but will be going to one on the 22nd. I may be SOL (which I won't cry over) but I'm still looking for the cassette pack that doesn't have Ravage in it? Anyone able to give me the UPC so I can see if there are any around anymore?

Thanks!

G1 Frenzy & Laserbeak pack : 6-30509-77817-1