Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Prime First Edition Hitting Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=36222)

sikkbones 12-05-2011 08:15 PM

Re: Transformers Prime First Edition Hitting Canadian Retail

anyone think that these will show up in abundance two or three days right before Xmas at inflated prices?

Nomad 12-05-2011 11:24 PM

If they were at Zellers or Superstore I'd have no doubts, but I don't remember TRU jacking up their prices on things like this, so I'm gonna guess no.

lars573 12-06-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gagagalvatron (Post 390481)
Can you point to a source for this? I've been looking for confirmation one way or the other and I can't find it.

Slide shows from NYCC show a Prime CJ with an axe and no gun hands.

EDIT: Found them, here. Scroll down to the prime section and look for the slide with deluxe Soundwave.

STI 2NV 12-06-2011 07:00 PM

OMG I want all those prime toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gagagalvatron 12-11-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lars573 (Post 391532)
Slide shows from NYCC show a Prime CJ with an axe and no gun hands.

EDIT: Found them, here. Scroll down to the prime section and look for the slide with deluxe Soundwave.

That's the Robots in Disguise wave that's coming later. That's not the regular (non-preview) Wave 1/1.5 of Prime.

CETERUS PRIME 01-26-2012 02:06 PM

Just snagged a single Prime Bulkhead on TRU.ca, must have been the only one available too, because it's now showing out of stock !

Cancel that ! Just got an email from TRU that Bulkhead was unavailable for my order....shot down !!! Apparently, by the time the shipping dept got to my order, there wasn't enough to fullfill. Bummer :(

DanicusTF(cdn) 01-27-2012 08:17 PM

I preordered all my prime figs from BBTS, and they are aparently now being canceled, due to Hasbro not shipping out any further stock.

Fuck.

Masta_Skidz 01-27-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CETERUS PRIME (Post 403960)
Just snagged a single Prime Bulkhead on TRU.ca, must have been the only one available too, because it's now showing out of stock !

Cancel that ! Just got an email from TRU that Bulkhead was unavailable for my order....shot down !!! Apparently, by the time the shipping dept got to my order, there wasn't enough to fullfill. Bummer :(

So Glad I ordered mine two days ago as I got got my shipping confirmation e-mail with my tracking number today :primelaugh:

Mike 01-28-2012 09:05 AM

good thing I decided not to collect this line! sounds impossible to try and collect.