Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Montreal/Quebec Local Fans Banter Thread (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=42843)

SMOG 09-29-2012 11:20 PM

The Montreal/Quebec Local Fans Banter Thread

Well, I've noticed that in the Quebec sightings thread (which is 90% Montreal area folks) we sure do like our off-topic banter, and we drive our mods crazy (and those sourpusses who only want a sightings feed).

Anyway, in that spirit I'm opening this thread. I don't know if it will fly, but I figure it deserves a shot. This can be our place to plan local get-togethers, swap stories and bots, gripe about crappy distribution in la Belle Province, give tips on where to score free TFs due to pricing errors, and to generally shoot the breeze, TF fanboy-style, in both official languages. Because we're cool like that. :D

So yeah... I'm building it. We'll see who shows up. Subscribe to the thread and comment often. It may be weird to bounce between both this and the sightings thread, but it's worth a try.

:highfive:
Allons-y!

zmog

alternatorfan 09-30-2012 12:07 AM

Re: The Montreal/Quebec Local Fans Banter Thread

can anyone join this club?

Undrave 09-30-2012 12:13 AM

So... how about 'em sucky Zellers and their 24,99 deluxes? Can't wait for the closing sales to put them back down to normal retail -.- I'm utterly baffled on how those things can sell at that price! I mean who goes to Zellers and can afford that? Especially when you got slightly bigger DOTM toys and leftover Generations ones right next to them for cheaper!

Pascal 09-30-2012 12:16 AM

Can the thread be frenglish? :)

SMOG 09-30-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternatorfan (Post 458877)
can anyone join this club?

Sure! There's no set rules, but we Montreal locals end up running off-topic so often in the Sightings board, I figured we should try an alternative venue. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458879)
So... how about 'em sucky Zellers and their 24,99 deluxes? Can't wait for the closing sales to put them back down to normal retail -.- I'm utterly baffled on how those things can sell at that price! I mean who goes to Zellers and can afford that? Especially when you got slightly bigger DOTM toys and leftover Generations ones right next to them for cheaper!

That continues to astound me. I don't know how that has slipped by managerial attention for so long. Zellers prices from Hasbro have been really weird lately... their Star Wars Crossovers went from $19.99 to $29.99 too.

That's the sad thing... Zellers may be liquidating, but they A) have almost nothing I want, or B) their liquidation prices are still inferior to regular pricing elsewhere.

I hate to see them go, but seriously... on the plus side, their "we're closing" ad where they retire their Zeddy the Bear mascot is awesome and hilarious. :D
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/09...n_1903293.html

zmog

SMOG 09-30-2012 12:22 AM

I'm cool with this being a "franglais" bilingual thread. Since most of us can get by in both languages, I don't see it as a problem, and if something isn't clear, it's not like we can't ask. :)

I made this thread, but I don't consider it "mine". I just thought we should try this out. I figure whenever something comes up in the sightings thread that would normally touch off an off-topic discussion, we can just post it here instead.

...plus maybe us cool kids can use this place to share some anti-scalper tips outside the normal channels...? ;)

zmog

Undrave 09-30-2012 12:27 AM

So I'll be going to the new Toys 'R' Us Express at Fleur de Lys tomorow. The local they're using is relatively big but apparently they don't have a proper backstore, crates are hidden behind a wind screen :p so I'm hoping they'll have good stock rotation....once new stock comes in anyway -.-. A friend of mine who lived nearby was pretty sad when the old TRU Vanier closed down last winter so this new thing is a blessing. And I gotta admit it bothered me too. Vanier was a superb spot for picking up Transformers, plus Laurier feels so far away nowadays when I can walk to Fleur de Lys from home if I want to, or take the 84/74 for 15 minutes from the library downtown... and if going all the way to Laurier feels like a chore, FORGET about Gallerie de la Capitale (I've yet to visit that particular TRU). Funny how I used to hate going to FDL but now I go there more often :p (having friends who live nearby helps in that department...).

But what exactly is the difference between a regular Toys 'R' Us and an Express one, beside the lack of bikes and large outdoor items?

SMOG 09-30-2012 12:30 AM

?? No idea.

Now if they had a "Toys R Us - USA" store, that might get my attention. This "no exclusives in Quebec" thing is getting so tiresome. Blah.

zmog

dabra_dmp 09-30-2012 12:32 AM

Penser vous je que devrais acheter le wave 2 de FOC online? Je sais pas si y vont avoir ce wave la dans les magasins. La distribution ici Suck Ă* mort.

Buhawi 09-30-2012 12:34 AM

Buhawi 09-30-2012 12:39 AM

Anyone for a meetup? Sell/ trade. Good nerdy time. Throw kitbash ideas? anything TF related?

I'm off three day per week. Hehehe tues. Weds and thurs. I can also meet up before 6:00 pm any day.

SMOG 09-30-2012 12:46 AM

There might be a local get-together in the works. I'll keep you posted if it happens, bud. Tuesdays tend to be open. Wednesday I can only do after 6pm. Thursday is mostly out.

Dabra, me too. Je sais pas quoi faire... dans le passe, c'etait possible d'attendre quelques mois pour avoir les nouvelles waves, mais ces jours la... je n'ai pas grand espoir. You just never know if they'll ever show up. STILL no Prime wave 2 Deluxes?? SERIOUSLY??

ugh.

zmog

alternatorfan 09-30-2012 12:59 AM

do you have to be Bi to join? I can understand french but spelling out sentences is tricky. Bonjour!

Undrave 09-30-2012 01:07 AM

Two things I can see hapening with the later PRID Waves. Either everything shows up at once for the Christmas season (they SERIOUSLY can't have the same Transformers Deluxes as last year still on the shelves, that would be suicide for the christmas season!), wave after wave and rapes our wallets... or we only get wave 2 and everything else gets dumped to Winners (which, at the very least, would mean cheaper price even if we have to wait some more) when movie 4 toys suddenly show up to ruin the day.

At least we don't have to worry about movie 4 toys ruining our day anytime soon...

I WANT DEAD END DAMNIT!!!

SMOG 09-30-2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternatorfan (Post 458893)
do you have to be Bi to join?

Hahaha! I'm not sure what kind of club you think this is! :rofl:

Quote:

I can understand french but spelling out sentences is tricky. Bonjour!
Anyone can post here. This is just another thread like any other. I just happened start it for Quebec fans... post in which ever language you want, and I'm sure we'll get along. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458895)
Two things I can see hapening with the later PRID Waves. Either everything shows up at once for the Christmas season (they SERIOUSLY can't have the same Transformers Deluxes as last year still on the shelves, that would be suicide for the christmas season!), wave after wave and rapes our wallets... or we only get wave 2 and everything else gets dumped to Winners (which, at the very least, would mean cheaper price even if we have to wait some more) when movie 4 toys suddenly show up to ruin the day.

Well, I like your Christmas theory, because I figure toy departments will have to start beefing up sometime late in October. And waiting a month or two is better than... well... never.

zmog

Undrave 09-30-2012 01:44 AM

Well if my experience in a toy store last year is any indication, shipment preparing for Christmas are trickling in as we speak. By the middle to end of November the bulk of everything the store need is normally already there, and shipment start slowing down.

So I'm not going to go online for my TF fix until january or february. THEN we can give up hope.

Buhawi 09-30-2012 01:50 AM

^

Yup.

That's how I feel as well. Get ready cause those rebates are going to flood us soon enough as well. As for MP 10 I still think it's coming to Quebec.

I suspect TRU will be getting a huge shipment in a few weeks. maybe days.

By xmas time I'll be begging local scalpers to get rid of the stuff out of MY aisles! Lol

SMOG 09-30-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buhawi (Post 458902)
As for MP 10 I still think it's coming to Quebec.

I suspect TRU will be getting a huge shipment in a few weeks. maybe days.

Seriously? Have you got any reasons for this, or are you just trying to think positively. Have you just read The Secret or something? ;)

Buying online isn't always a bad idea. In the past I've managed to score things for less than retail. It's usually just about luck. And we do have people in our sale threads here who sometimes sell off new stuff for decent prices.

zmog

xelement24x 09-30-2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabra_dmp (Post 458886)
Penser vous je que devrais acheter le wave 2 de FOC online? Je sais pas si y vont avoir ce wave la dans les magasins. La distribution ici Suck Ă* mort.

They got foc wave 2 at toys on fire....if your willing to pay their prices:innocent:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458883)
But what exactly is the difference between a regular Toys 'R' Us and an Express one, beside the lack of bikes and large outdoor items?

From what ive noticed, express ones have less particular items and more just overstock items. Also, they are much smaller and carry less items such as bikes and outdoor stuff. Not much of a difference, but i do notice more TFs in these kinds of TRUs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458879)

What baffles me even more is the hasbro shrinkage! Most of the new prime "deluxes" are scout size at best! I can literly put RID Kup next to RTS Windcharger and there is like 1 inch difference.... Not trying to troll hasbro, but i am very critical about the things im passionate about:D

Awesome thread ideas everyone!

Undrave 09-30-2012 02:52 AM

Do the PRID deluxe shrink with the waves? Wheeljack isn't that small. He's still bigger and bulkier than most of my scout, HA basics and PCC Commander (though Smolder looks bigger because of his hollow shoulder-towers). He's not as bulky as Generation Wheeljack but just as tall.

Now vehicle mode might be a bit tricker but I find that what the new deluxes mostly lack is bulk and mass rather than height. I got FOC Shockwave between Generation Scourge and PRID Makeshift on my shelf with Darksteel behind Scourge... it's clear there's a difference in the ammount of plastic but the 'prescence' is not that drastic (well Scourge has that grandiose cape but still).

Protoman 09-30-2012 02:54 AM

We need to do meet ups somewhere BIG, where we can bring stuff publicly and not have to worry.

I am totally game, weekends would be best

Also don't forget Montreal Toycon is November 4th, so you will get a fix there too.

xelement24x 09-30-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458910)
Do the PRID deluxe shrink with the waves? Wheeljack isn't that small. He's still bigger and bulkier than most of my scout, HA basics and PCC Commander (though Smolder looks bigger because of his hollow shoulder-towers). He's not as bulky as Generation Wheeljack but just as tall.

Using the RID line as an example, after bee & cliffy, wheeljack is in between both. However, after that ratchet is a tad smaller, then knock out is a bit smaller, now its kup thats even smaller. Ad infinitum. It almost looks like a flight of stairs lol. The scout shrinkage applies mostly to kup and knock out so far.

Grayfox 09-30-2012 03:27 AM

Quick question if I may: I seem to read every so often about how many of the people here will wait for months and months before even looking into ordering online. What's the deal, guys?

99.9% of us here aren't new to the hobby, we know how distribution works and we can usually guestimate what's to come with decent precision.

These days, it's the PRID deluxes distro that sucks because [insert reason here]. So why would anyone looking for PRID Jet Vehicon for example (first fig that came to mind) be willing to "wait and see" if stores here will eventualy get it? Anyone who has looked into ordering TFs online knows that a set of a couple figures from places like BBTS costs only a few dollars more than it would buying them locally. Really. It's like 5-10 more at most. Now spread it over 4 or 5 figures. And I'm counting shipping and duty fees here.

It may be just me, but these days, with really uncertain availability of the figures I want, I'm not gonna chance it and wait to see if the figures hit the pegs in the next 6-8 months.

To Hasbro's benefit, my rant applies mostly to PRID deluxes and TRU exclusives (good luck with that MP-10). Pretty much everything else from Botshots to the Prime Weaponizers we are close to or up to date on.

Lastly, someone could negate my entire post by saying that the reason he/she isn't ordering online is because they are on a tight budget and/or only buy TFs when on sale. And these are very valid reasons that I respect. Otherwise, IMO, we have the online option, so let's use it. I support the local stores when they offer the items I want. When they don't, especially when these items have been released elsewhere, I will buy online.

Edit: Quick question; Long rant :)

Undrave 09-30-2012 04:20 AM

Sales and budget is apretty big part of that.

Buying online is a rabbit hole I just don't want to go into. When I wait for them to come out around here I can better pace myself. Furthermore there have been cases where preliminary shots of figure made me excited but when I got the package in hand I just went 'Meh...'. You can also avoid paint apps mishaps and defects. I waited for months before finding THE Darksteel figure without scratches on its teal flames. I probably would have been dissapointed if I had gotten it online. And you know someone had a FE Cliffjumper turned out to have no head? You can avoid that in store.

If I decide to buy online I don't trust myself not to go crazy and order everything when it's there on the website staring at me and pay a ton in shipping and stuff. I'm not a completist, I'd rather choose with the toy in my hand. Plus I'm in no rush, I don't need to own those figures NOW, just eventually.

Jet Vehicon is a japanese exclusive so far and a high demand one too, I'm not that crazy to try to get that. You know that thing will probably sell out faster than you can say 'Takara'.

The only exception so far for me have been the BBTS Dark Energon exclusive deluxes, Arms Micron Darkness Megatron and Arms Micron Wheeljack. I love the PRID Wheeljack mold SO much I decided to collect every single use of that mold! In the end I might bite the bullet and get Dead End online because of that.

Buhawi 09-30-2012 07:01 AM

I still need that Quebec smiley...

Nov 4th? Save up money. Don't be that guy who goes there with only 10$ in hand. LOL :(

MaxArel 09-30-2012 08:18 AM

For online shopping, I usually go by the Pringles theory: once you pop, you can't stop. I'll shop online only for stuff I know will never make it here or for stuff I'm too impatient to wait for any longer; the Jet Vehicon is on it's way as I'm typing this and I'm thinking of ordering Arms Micron War Breakdown, because Hasbro seems to think they couldn't sell it here or something.
Man, I wish there were Toycon-like events closer to Sherbrooke. It isn't nerdy enough here. That or I don't go out that much...
That and, with college, I don't have time to drive to Montreal. Or do anything. Booked weekends of study and being "miserable", O evil student that I am.

Pascal 09-30-2012 08:30 AM

It sucks that La BĂȘte Noire closed in Sherbrooke (and Drummondville), that store could have been so much more over time. At some point they were even selling older loose Transformers. But I guess there's just no market for that stuff here, the collectors here are probably just the 4 of us from cybertron.ca (you, me, bruisedlee and bumblebee78).

nicoath 09-30-2012 11:11 AM

Zac, great idea on the opening of this thread!

I get everything online, from contacts in the US, or local comic book store. I'm up to date on what I'm collecting and it doesn't cost that much more. I got retail Bruticus three weeks ago. He's actually pretty sweet. Each figure cost me $15 tax in. Of course I had an extra Prime & Jazz, but still paid less than retail.

If anybody ever wants and is willing to split a box of figures I can order more than one. I've offered up my extras when possible. This province will always get the short end of the stick on exclusives, might as well find another way to buy your figures.

Court adjourned.

Jazz227 09-30-2012 11:53 AM

sooo who's enjoying the new tmnt show?

MaxArel 09-30-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 458934)
It sucks that La BĂȘte Noire closed in Sherbrooke (and Drummondville), that store could have been so much more over time. At some point they were even selling older loose Transformers. But I guess there's just no market for that stuff here, the collectors here are probably just the 4 of us from cybertron.ca (you, me, bruisedlee and bumblebee78).

Pretty much, yeah. I didn't even get to visit La BĂȘte Noire before it closed down in Sherbrooke. All I know is that they used to sell an energy drink called "Mana Potion" and that one of my pals chugged one down. He told me of the shop as he bounced off the walls.
That was a weird day.

SMOG 09-30-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xelement24x (Post 458908)
What baffles me even more is the hasbro shrinkage! Most of the new prime "deluxes" are scout size at best! I can literly put RID Kup next to RTS Windcharger and there is like 1 inch difference.... Not trying to troll hasbro, but i am very critical about the things im passionate about:D

You HAVE PRID Kup?? Dammit! Stop showing off!

Yeah, the shrinkage bugs me (as do the people who keep trying to deny it or make excuses for Hasbro). The toys are smaller, and as someone who likes to mix and match his collection, that can be really annoying. PRID Kup (well, Ironhide) is a perfect example. It's a great Ironhide mold... better I think than the Classics version we got. But Ironhide isn't a pipsqueak! Why are Ironhide and Ratchet so tiny in this line?? They should AT LEAST be larger than Bumblebee. Sigh.

On the plus side, I do some kitbashing on the side, so with a little work, those figures can always become other characters...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458910)
Do the PRID deluxe shrink with the waves? Wheeljack isn't that small. He's still bigger and bulkier than most of my scout, HA basics and PCC Commander. He's not as bulky as Generation Wheeljack but just as tall.

Generations Wheeljack is sort of runty though. He's short. Prime Wheeljack is not so bad, but he's short too. Fortunately, he's also a really nice, solid mold, so I don't mind so much.

The sizes fluctuate, but we're definitely getting smaller figures and higher prices. I might be able to accept one, but not both. Generally, I agree that the issue is "bulk" as well... they feel a lot flimsier. It doesn't help that I got back on Transformers around RID/Armada, so the difference in size is a lot more pronounced between those AEC deluxes and what we get now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protoman (Post 458911)
We need to do meet ups somewhere BIG, where we can bring stuff publicly and not have to worry.

"Worry"? Do we need an auditorium? :)

But yeah... for local fast-food joints and cafes, I think 4 people is about the limit... basically it's about how many people you can fit around one table without it getting too loud or awkward.

Quote:

Also don't forget Montreal Toycon is November 4th, so you will get a fix there too.
A fix? Maybe if I'm looking for old loose stuff (like your table). The new stuff tends to be on the pricey side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayfox (Post 458918)
These days, it's the PRID deluxes distro that sucks because [insert reason here]. So why would anyone looking for PRID Jet Vehicon for example (first fig that came to mind) be willing to "wait and see" if stores here will eventualy get it? Anyone who has looked into ordering TFs online knows that a set of a couple figures from places like BBTS costs only a few dollars more than it would buying them locally. Really. It's like 5-10 more at most.

I think the issue for me is that I'm just incredibly cheap. :)

The reason I got into this hobby (aside from my nostalgia and love of cool toys) is because it was something I could pursue at mass-market retail prices. I buy a lot of stuff, but I also set limits. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but even now I refuse to pay more than $15 for a Deluxe or $30 for ANY (mass-market) Transformer. So when the price of deluxes went up, I fought back by ONLY buying them on sale/clearance. When you said BBTS is only "about $5-10 more at most", I almost laughed out loud, because that's a 30%-70% mark-up over my HIGHEST price. Spread that over a whole wave, and that's groceries, or a couple more robots.

The "wait and see" method is risky. Sometimes it pans out. Most of the time, a wave will finally arrive, and I can get stuff on sale... OR the sale threads here and on TFW2005 will provide (obviously I'm not a MISB collector). Sometimes I get a bad feeling about a particular item, and splurge, or track it down online... things like exclusives and MP figures you have to jump on when you have the chance.

But lately, I'd say all bets are off. Our local distribution has been so schizo, you can't really count on it. I've been relying on the buddy system to get stuff (see Nick's post below) more and more.

In that sense, I think this thread can also be handy as a local community building thing... we can network a bit more, and when somebody has an opportunity to get new stuff (from the states or online), we can share the wealth around. ;)

(just wanted to stress that bit in the midst of this wall of text, heh)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxArel (Post 458932)
That and, with college, I don't have time to drive to Montreal. Or do anything. Booked weekends of study and being "miserable", O evil student that I am.

I hear you. That was me last year. This year I'm (very lazily) writing my thesis, so I got nothing but time... until suddenly I don't, but I'll burn that bridge when I get to it. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicoath (Post 458946)
If anybody ever wants and is willing to split a box of figures I can order more than one. I've offered up my extras when possible. This province will always get the short end of the stick on exclusives, might as well find another way to buy your figures.

You're my local hero, Nick. I've picked the bones of your Transformers boxes on a few occasions and vultured some good stuff. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz227 (Post 458950)
sooo who's enjoying the new tmnt show?

I'm not watching it, but I'm really enjoying the new action figures... which admittedly don't look that much like the TV show models, but they sure do look oldschool and badass. That really speaks to my heart. :)

zmog

bomoth 09-30-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabra_dmp (Post 458886)

faut juste etre patient. moi je pense que jvais attendre le repaint de ruination ... ya l'air a etre plus hot.

Undrave 09-30-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bomoth (Post 458964)
faut juste etre patient. moi je pense que jvais attendre le repaint de ruination ... ya l'air a etre plus hot.

MĂȘme chose pour moi!

Ruination! AWAKENS!

SMOG 09-30-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458966)
MĂȘme chose pour moi!

Ruination! AWAKENS!

...ou "Xaaron", en effet. :)

zmog

bomoth 09-30-2012 01:58 PM

quelqu'un a commandé le kabaya kit de fortress maximus ? j'ai le miens qui arrive le semaine prochaine.

bomoth 09-30-2012 02:01 PM

Undrave 09-30-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMOG (Post 458961)

Generations Wheeljack is sort of runty though. He's short. Prime Wheeljack is not so bad, but he's short too. Fortunately, he's also a really nice, solid mold, so I don't mind so much.

PRID Wheeljack is my yard stick for other PRID toys. His transformation is simple, yet clever, he's got good articulation and his limb all look like proper limbs. His car mode is compact and solid, unlike the flimsy panely mess the movie toys usually end up being, and has painted rims. And he comes with decent accesory in the form of his swords.

It's my favorite PRID mold so far. I loved it so much I went and got a second one I christened Makeshift! :D Can't wait for my Dark Energon one.

I'm looking forward to the vehicon, that one looks fantastic too. Rumble has brazen shoulder kibbles but it looks fun nonetheless. Kup looks like crap. visible hands, half egg shells for legs and that flap behind the head is just terrible design! Why couldn't it swivel like the central portion or FE Bee's hood?!

But I'd still want a chance to reject it in store :argh: Hasbro!!!

SMOG 09-30-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458973)
It's my favorite PRID mold so far. I loved it so much I went and got a second one I christened Makeshift! :D Can't wait for my Dark Energon one.

I got a couple extra PRID Wheeljacks myself, for... projects. :)

It's a great mold. Easy and fun to transform. I especially like the solid limbs. Those "two windows folded over" hollow arms on guys like Cliffjumper and Knockout drive me frickin' crazy. They're horrible. :argh:

Quote:

Kup looks like crap. visible hands, half egg shells for legs and that flap behind the head is just terrible design! Why couldn't it swivel like the central portion or FE Bee's hood?!
I have to admit, I really like that design, but I agree that it's pretty lazy. Comparing the engineering just to the Bumblebee is bad enough, but put that guy next to CHUG Kup (a figure with some kibble issues of his own) and it's like night and day. Soooo much smaller, flimsier, and under-engineered. It's almost impossible to imagine them being the same price point. :mad:

But I still want one. Like now.

zmog

bomoth 09-30-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458973)
PRID Wheeljack is my yard stick for other PRID toys. His transformation is simple, yet clever, he's got good articulation and his limb all look like proper limbs. His car mode is compact and solid, unlike the flimsy panely mess the movie toys usually end up being, and has painted rims. And he comes with decent accesory in the form of his swords.

I'm looking forward to the vehicon, that one looks fantastic too. Rumble has brazen shoulder kibbles but it looks fun nonetheless. Kup looks like crap. visible hands, half egg shells for legs and that flap behind the head is just terrible design! Why couldn't it swivel like the central portion or FE Bee's hood?!

But I'd still want a chance to reject it in store :argh: Hasbro!!!

generation kup in my opinion is superior than rid kup !

xelement24x 09-30-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bomoth (Post 458979)
generation kup in my opinion is superior than rid kup !

Here, here! I think we can safely assume Generations > RID for the most part. I dont understand Hasbro's logic, they see third party and they "want a piece of the pie" so they release crappier figures? Am i missing something

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undrave (Post 458966)
MĂȘme chose pour moi!

Ruination! AWAKENS!

Im more excited for Ruination than Bruticus! Way better color scheme!