Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Wanted Items (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Looking for MP-10 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=60293)

CAF 07-26-2015 04:19 PM

Re: Looking for MP-10

Yeah, but I'm still going to try. I missed a Hasbro version on Ebay from a Canadian seller not too long ago on a buy it now. There are a lot with high asking prices but they aren't moving. I expect TRU will carry it again soon. They ship free over 49 bucks.

In the meantime, if anyone is willing to sell one for under 200 shipped, I will jump on it.

CAF 07-30-2015 05:09 AM

Well, I found one from a link here. I appreciate the replies, I actually got a Takara reissue shipped for 247 from Kool Toyz. Looking forward to finally having the holy grail in my display. I chose the Takara version because it has the darker color scheme.

Masta_Skidz 07-30-2015 05:59 AM

It has dead eyes as they are not painted so it looks like he did when he looses his spark

CAF 07-30-2015 04:19 PM

That's ok. Hey has anyone ever bought from Kool Toyz before? I put in the order and instead of linking to my Payapl it just took my info and I got an email saying that they will get back to me? This struck me as odd.

It's well into the next day and I still have not heard back or received an invoice or anything....

I have never done business with a store that operates like this.

Please tell me the guy is legit. I assumed it would have been seeing as how this site is promoting the link right to the site.

Sureshot22 07-30-2015 04:38 PM

Sheraz at Kool toys is a great guy and is very legit I just don't think he has updated his website in a long time. You have nothing to worry about when dealing with kooltoyz

CAF 07-30-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sureshot22 (Post 652664)
Sheraz at Kool toys is a great guy and is very legit I just don't think he has updated his website in a long time. You have nothing to worry about when dealing with kooltoyz

Good to know. Thank you for that. :primelaugh:

justinrj 07-30-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAF (Post 652661)
That's ok. Hey has anyone ever bought from Kool Toyz before? I put in the order and instead of linking to my Payapl it just took my info and I got an email saying that they will get back to me? This struck me as odd.

It's well into the next day and I still have not heard back or received an invoice or anything....

I have never done business with a store that operates like this.

Please tell me the guy is legit. I assumed it would have been seeing as how this site is promoting the link right to the site.

I can also attest to how great Kool Toyz is. I've ordered all my FansToys dinobots from Sheraz and there has never been an issue and any questions I've had were responded to very quickly.

Gatchatron 07-30-2015 08:09 PM

I will third the support for Kool Toyz...

...figure ya can't have too much positive feedback. :)

CAF 07-31-2015 02:08 AM

How long does it usually take for the guy to get back to you with an invoice?

justinrj 07-31-2015 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAF (Post 652722)
How long does it usually take for the guy to get back to you with an invoice?

Depends on when you ordered. If early in the morning, maybe later in the day or the next day. The longest I've had to wait for an invoice was two days but it's usually sooner.