Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Movie Talk (Possible Spoilers) (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=56280)

MULTIPLEX 10-29-2014 01:01 PM

Movie Talk (Possible Spoilers)

Wasnt sure if there was such a thread already but anyhoo, let's discuss movies you've seen recently or ones yet to release.

Anyone see the extended version of Hobbit 2? It boasts 25 minutes of extra footage. I have to say, I was kinda shocked they removed some of the important plot details from the original cut. Story made more sense to me this time around.

Also watched Hercules with The Rock. Rock needs to stick to wrestling :primelaugh:

Expendables 3 was entertaining. Good to see Wesley Snipes back in action. Arnold, you're looking real old now. Surprised to see Kelsey Grammer had a significant role in the movie.

chans formers 10-29-2014 09:20 PM

Re: Movie Talk (Possible Spoilers)

can't wait to see what happens in bayverse 5 what with ops now having spiffy space boots:rofl:

MULTIPLEX 10-29-2014 11:07 PM

The whole TF5 move should be anywhere but Earth. Have Marky Mark go visit prime on Omega Supreme or something. Need more robots, not more humans.

Rodimus Prime1 10-30-2014 02:18 PM

Saw the trailer for Avengers, Age of Ultron the other day

:bow: :raisetheroof: :bow:

Scrapper6 10-30-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 607571)
Anyone see the extended version of Hobbit 2? It boasts 25 minutes of extra footage. I have to say, I was kinda shocked they removed some of the important plot details from the original cut. Story made more sense to me this time around.

Well in all honesty, I'd imagine they had to cut something in order to fit an extended edition into the works. What they chose to cut I don't know yet as the release date is next week.

I'm looking forward to picking it up though, it'll be great fun.

MULTIPLEX 10-31-2014 12:00 AM

Anyone hear anything about the new Jurassic World movie?

jjwankenobi 10-31-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 607823)
Anyone hear anything about the new Jurassic World movie?

CinemaBlend had a good run down.

It'll be interesting to see if Chris Pratt can act any different than Star Lord in GoG which seemed a lot like his character in Parks & Recreation, only more buff.

MULTIPLEX 10-31-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjwankenobi (Post 607880)
CinemaBlend had a good run down.

It'll be interesting to see if Chris Pratt can act any different than Star Lord in GoG which seemed a lot like his character in Parks & Recreation, only more buff.

Damn no plot details yet :rant:

I guess Dumb and Dumber To will be my next movie to watch :clapping:

Team Jetfire 10-31-2014 09:08 PM

Wolf of Wall Street. It's really good, but super explicit. Not that there is anything wrong with it, just beware. Very long though.

MULTIPLEX 10-31-2014 10:48 PM

Watching Ninja Turtles right now. Helluva lot of action. Shredder's pretty bad ass. That elevator scene made me larf so hard :primelaugh:

But why do they have teeth? Looks kind of odd.