Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Studio Series Deluxe Wave 7 sighting in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77297)

Ultra Maverick 08-17-2019 04:49 PM

Studio Series Deluxe Wave 7 sighting in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to board member Supernova for reporting their sighting of Studio Series deluxe Autobot Drift (helicopter mode) and Decepticon Hightower. This is the first Canadian sighting of this wave which also includes Decepticon Dropkick (car mode).

The figures were spotted at a Walmart in North Bay, Ontario. Happy Hunting all!

Alexander Quinn 08-17-2019 07:36 PM

Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 3 sighting in Canada

Sheesh. I’m still looking for Barricade, Scrapmetal and Shatter. And Rampage and Bee Prime. The distribution for these has gotten abysmal.

MapleMegatron 08-17-2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 793823)
Sheesh. I’m still looking for Barricade, Scrapmetal and Shatter. And Rampage and Bee Prime. The distribution for these has gotten abysmal.

Get scrapmetal on amazon before its too late

GotBot 08-17-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 793823)

Same.

jaraxel 08-18-2019 01:25 AM

hmmm.. anyone know if long haul is actually going to come out anywhere? I've seen some got it in the states (reviewer, etc) but I've not even seen it for sale from online shops...

brickonator 08-18-2019 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaraxel (Post 793845)
hmmm.. anyone know if long haul is actually going to come out anywhere? I've seen some got it in the states (reviewer, etc) but I've not even seen it for sale from online shops...

He's up on Canadian Amazon, but currently out of stock. Might be worth putting down a preorder for safety.

Interesting to see this new wave coming Scrapmetal's wave just simply hasn't come out here despite other, newer stuff showing up. Glad I nabbed Scrappy online. I'd still like Shatter to show up just so that I might be able to get one while on sale (the general view I've seen online of her leads me to not want to pay full price).

neevnav 08-18-2019 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brickonator (Post 793848)
He's up on Canadian Amazon, but currently out of stock. Might be worth putting down a preorder for safety.

Interesting to see this new wave coming Scrapmetal's wave just simply hasn't come out here despite other, newer stuff showing up. Glad I nabbed Scrappy online. I'd still like Shatter to show up just so that I might be able to get one while on sale (the general view I've seen online of her leads me to not want to pay full price).

I picked up Scrapmetal and Shatter at a TRU in Toronto. It was the one and only time I saw them in the wild. And BB Prime I never saw, just Rampage, so he came from Amazon.

MapleMegatron 08-18-2019 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaraxel (Post 793845)

He'll come out within the next 2 months. Thats usually the delay between appearing in the US and Canada.

TriBlurr 08-18-2019 04:32 PM

Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 7 sighting in Canada

Never saw the Shatter wave in person. Grabbed Scrapmetal off of Amazon. Here is hoping Hightower is easier to find.

Baryonyx 08-19-2019 04:43 PM

Re: Studio Series Deluxe Wave 7 sighting in Canada

The Scrapmetal wave came out once here in Edmonton, way back in April. I saw Shatter and Cogman at TRU. But that's it.

We got a smattering of BB Prime/Rampage, but it was very intermittent. I got Rampage for below cost at the Calgary Expo.