Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   crimbot (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=8404)

JaySmith 06-20-2008 01:05 AM

crimbot

crimbot has always been an absolute peach to deal with.... not to mention a fellow neighbor. lol

On both accounts where our paths have crossed he's been extremely punctual for meeting times, had unbelievably great communication, and very prompt replies to PMs.

I would absolutely do business 100% with him if given the opportunity.

JaySmith 06-20-2008 09:16 PM

Re: crimbot

Once again comes through by going out of his way to secure a Voyager class Transformers Animated: Optimus Prime from Toys R Us for me.

noodle 07-17-2008 12:52 PM

Crimbot is an exceptional person to deal with who was in constant communication through PM's and was even kind enough to meet me @ work.
HIGHLY Recommended!

Robimus 07-23-2008 12:10 AM

Managed to pick up a Deepspace Starscream for crimbot down south. He was kind enough to meet me at my work and pick up screamer very promptly. Great communication, A++++ transaction as always.

Crimbot's a great guy, always a pleasure dealing with him. He even filled out a comment card to get me goodie points with my boss:D.

Thanks crimbot, hopefully I'll see you again soon.:)

Hook 09-02-2008 08:33 AM

Always a pleasure to deal with Crimbot. Payment was super fast and PMs are always friendly.

The world needs more easygoing customers like Crimbot! A+++++ in my book!

grimlock09 09-22-2008 07:56 PM

excellent buyer, fast buyer, great communication, hope you like your rare decepticharge

CTO15 09-28-2008 06:54 PM

he bought a TF Armada Galvatron off of me, and it was good to see it went to such a nice guy. Looking forward to future meetings

JaySmith 10-22-2008 06:00 PM

Nicest guy EVER! You couldn't ask for someone better to do a transaction with, as he was able to find an extra Transformers Animated: Sentinel Prime, and left it on my door step this morning to my surprise! :D So happy right now. lol

Pascal 12-31-2008 12:46 PM

Sold him an Orion Pax head a little while ago, very quick payment and a pleasure to deal with!

Benzo 01-03-2009 04:19 PM

bought a few WST from Crimbot. a nice guy and a pleasure to deal with!