Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   elintseeker (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47544)

PrimeCron 06-09-2013 08:29 PM

elintseeker

Just completed a transaction with this member, great communication throughout the whole deal, very punctual, polite, we had a quick chat as he had to drive back to London.Definitely recommended...thank you for the transaction and enjoy the figures!!!

PrimeCron 07-28-2013 02:36 PM

Re: elintseeker

Completed a cash/trade with this member this afternoon... Product delivered as described, always great communication... Also, I owe this member an apology for my indecisiveness... but all worked out at the end... Thank you for the trade/cash offer... I'm definitely happy...

PrimeCron 10-20-2013 04:25 PM

Completed another transaction with this member...everything went very smoothly as usual...very patient, great communication, easy and convenient to meet...Enjoy the figure and thank you for transaction...

vf1 10-24-2013 09:17 PM

Sold a Transformers figure to this member. Excellent communication, punctual, flexible and very friendly. Absolutely a pleasure to deal with and highly recommended. Thank you!

Vorahk 03-08-2014 09:39 PM

Good guy to trade with, got two alternators and a wfc soundwave and they got here quickly and he was a delight to deal with. Would trade with him again.

PrimeCron 03-29-2014 11:07 AM

Another awesome transaction, always great communication, product delivered as described, great condition...I couldn't be happier...thank you for the figure...enjoy your figures...'til next time...

PrimeCron 11-07-2014 12:21 AM

Completed another great cash/trade/gift card transaction with this member... great communication throughout the deal, item delivered as described, easy and convenient to meet... Thank you for the transaction and enjoy the figures!!!

razin 01-19-2015 05:43 PM

Completed an in person transaction with elintseeker today. Good communication, easy to deal with. Will gladly deal with again.

PrimeCron 02-13-2015 03:57 PM

About 1 week ago, we complete a fair cash/trade transaction... All went well, great communication, very convenient to meet... Thank you for the transaction and enjoy the figure!!!

dingd0ng 05-02-2015 09:40 AM

Great communication, OP dropped by to pick up as i did not have a car. Great transaction and had fun talking about transformers. He also took another transformer i was selling at that time...appreciate it. Definitely deal with him again.