Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Masters of the WWE Universe Series 6 Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81857)

Super_Megatron 01-25-2021 01:00 AM

Masters of the WWE Universe Series 6 Released in Canada

Thanks to AFN members cli1ck and StarWarsTF for letting us know that the *Masters of the WWE Universe Series 6* consisting of *Goldberg, Kane,...

More...

Msol 01-25-2021 01:39 PM

Re: Masters of the WWE Universe Series 6 Released in Canada

So funny that *this* is available across Canada while the actual MOTU figures people want are nowhere to be seen. My local WM actually took down the empty pegs after about 4 months.

wervenom 01-25-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msol (Post 829860)
So funny that *this* is available across Canada while the actual MOTU figures people want are nowhere to be seen. My local WM actually took down the empty pegs after about 4 months.

Agreed. Almost as bad as trying to hunt down GI Joe Classified

Robimus 01-25-2021 04:40 PM

In the last two days I saw She Ra, Roboto, Merman, Zodac, Trap Jaw and Man-e-faces.

Only one that wasn’t in abundance was She Ra.

No where near as scarce as Classified.

wervenom 01-25-2021 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 829871)
In the last two days I saw She Ra, Roboto, Merman, Zodac, Trap Jaw and Man-e-faces.

Only one that wasn’t in abundance was She Ra.

No where near as scarce as Classified.

I was referring more to waves 1 and 2. They barely showed up. My local Walmart has been dry and only getting wave 3. I've seen tons of classified by comparison

Robimus 01-25-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 829874)
I was referring more to waves 1 and 2. They barely showed up. My local Walmart has been dry and only getting wave 3. I've seen tons of classified by comparison

Maybe its a regional thing. Only easy to get Classified in MB stores are Cobra Commander, Gung Ho and PD Destro.

Classified wave 1 was very rare here. And the TRU exclusives might as well never have been released. Virtually no one saw them locally.

MOTU, even the earlier waves, I’ve seen way more.

wervenom 01-25-2021 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 829875)
Maybe its a regional thing. Only easy to get Classified in MB stores are Cobra Commander, Gung Ho and PD Destro.

Classified wave 1 was very rare here. And the TRU exclusives might as well never have been released. Virtually no one saw them locally.

MOTU, even the earlier waves, I’ve seen way more.

Probably. Only 2 from Classified I never saw was the Island trooper and Baroness. All the rest I saw at some point.

Robimus 01-25-2021 05:19 PM

Origins 1 & 2 were not as available for sure, but I’ve still seen more of them in person than say Snake Eyes or the Red Ninja.

But Snake Eyes is easier to get online, so at least it has a back up.

But the ones I listed above, plus the Skysled and Battle Cat I’ve seen dozens of times going back to September.

Maybe TRU now carrying the Origins will help out.