Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Generation 1 vintage reissue Optimus Prime price reduced (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76278)

seancuthbertca 05-17-2019 09:38 AM

Re: Generation 1 vintage reissue Optimus Prime price reduced

I've seen Hot Rod at the low price point, never the mini-bots. Haven't seen Starscream nor Devastator since they first released last year. Once Prime hits $20 then I'll likely buy one. Just to have a one in robot mode and my original stay in tractor trailer mode.

seancuthbertca 06-06-2019 11:18 PM

Looks like Optimus is back at the $69.97 price point. Every store I've seen has the old price sticker back and the website says $69.97 again. Many stores still have 6 or more Prime's on the shelf. Guess they just don't want to sell them after all.

wervenom 06-07-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seancuthbertca (Post 787797)
Looks like Optimus is back at the $69.97 price point. Every store I've seen has the old price sticker back and the website says $69.97 again. Many stores still have 6 or more Prime's on the shelf. Guess they just don't want to sell them after all.

He'll go on clearance at some point. This recent sale was a rollback so Hasbro was "paying" the difference basically. Once the stores get markdown money you'll see him drop like Hot Rod

imfallenangel 06-07-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seancuthbertca (Post 786709)
I've seen Hot Rod at the low price point, never the mini-bots. Haven't seen Starscream nor Devastator since they first released last year. Once Prime hits $20 then I'll likely buy one. Just to have a one in robot mode and my original stay in tractor trailer mode.

I got StarScream on liquidaton for 30$ (if I remember correctly) I still see some HotRods around for 19$ and there's one set of the Construticons for 75$ at a local WM.

And yeah, same for me, at 20$ I'd get one just because the only G1 I actually have is missing all parts... sucks that this is a no trailer version.

Super_Megatron 06-17-2019 10:51 PM

After making a short return to full price Optimus Prime can now be found for $39