Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How often do you hunt for TF's ? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=62555)

Xtreme987 01-17-2016 12:01 AM

How often do you hunt for TF's ?

Well it's confession time again & the title says it all. How often do you hunt for TF's ?

I'll go first. Pretty much every chance I can get unless stores have recently disappointed me which is getting pretty common as of late. :(

Dynamo.Dave 01-17-2016 12:13 AM

Re: How often do you hunt for TF's ?

Maybe once a month? Maybe half of the time I actually buy. I usually save up and blow cash at conventions mostly.

Jones 01-17-2016 12:14 AM

If I can, I look. Why wouldn't you? :)

Passing by a TRU in the mall? Stop in and look.

Running out to Walmart to pick up miscellaneous stuff? Swing by the toy aisle.

Out of town on business and drive by a TRU or Walmart on the highway? Time for a short pit stop.

You never know when you are going to strike gold, so take the chances you get.

The hunt is ALWAYS on! :D

Megatron75 01-17-2016 12:43 AM

I look just about every day on-line.

positivelyken 01-17-2016 12:57 AM

I'll hit a TRU every so often, but much more frequently if I catch wind of new products hitting stores.

I shop at Walmart fairly often, so I always swing by the toy section when I'm there.

I all but gave up on Canadian Superstore once they limited their TF stock to RID legion figures.

Online? Pretty often. :)

steamwhistle 01-17-2016 12:59 AM

Depends on my budget. If I feel I have some extra $$ to spend, I will be more likely to "hunt" a few times a weeks, even though I'm rather limited in my collection "wants" -- typically MPs & G1.

For the past half year, my budget's been rather thin, so it's not as fun hunting (even though I really wouldn't find any of my "wants"). As such, I've been hunting maybe 2 or 3 times a month.

Matrix_Holder 01-17-2016 01:02 AM

Almost every day on the way home from work, there is a Tru and a Walmart (used to be a target on the way as well) one way and a Walmart and a mall with winners (used to be a target this way too). If I know something is out that I want I will hit all 4 locations and sometimes I will also hit the Walmart and tru in Oakville and some times the Walmart in waterdown at the end.

Devonman17 01-17-2016 01:58 AM

Not very often. I loved hunting for figures, but stuff rarely interests me (from retail) anymore. I still enjoy looking, but I don't go out of my way very much.

I still remember finding a 07' Leader Optimus Prime and Voyager Thundercracker at a Zeller's store in between hockey games... was so awesome because they were scarce at the time! (post movie showing).

Larkhainan 01-17-2016 02:12 AM

Haven't since using up coupons last winter.

Combiner Wars has actually been really nice to me for distro.

predahank 01-17-2016 03:01 AM

everyday... period