Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27357)

Cheers Ian 11-13-2010 06:56 PM

Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member CobraCommander for the news that Wave 4 of deluxes for Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons line has been sighted at a Zellers in Ontario.

Wave 3 includes Axor and Rescue Ratchet

See where these Transformers are being sighted in your area by checking out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.

vujonny 11-13-2010 07:05 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Canadian Retail

Oh repaints. . .

pandaprime 11-13-2010 07:40 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Wave 4 Sighted at Canadian Retail

this is good because around here we received very few ROTF deluxe Lockdown and Ratchet in stores IIRC.

Onslaught 11-13-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 291922)
this is good because around here we received very few ROTF deluxe Lockdown and Ratchet in stores IIRC.

Very true. Where I live I didn't see one Lockdown and am kind of sad that I missed the chance to get him. Either way, I'll be happy to pick up both Axor and Rescue Ratchet when I see them.

I'm still hoping we see a *insert name* Ironhide, who would be his deluxe mold repainted in red to go alongside this Ratchet.

Pascal 11-13-2010 10:39 PM

At last...

Evan 11-14-2010 03:26 PM

I've never seen ROTF Lockdown on the shelf around here, so if I see Axor, I'll probably get one. As for Ratchet, I do love G1 themed repaints....

ConvoyGTR 11-14-2010 03:32 PM

It's cool everyone will be able to get their Lockdown, but for me I would rather have the original colour scheme.

jackwacko 11-14-2010 05:10 PM

Finally a way to get the ROTF Lockdown mold.. and get G1 paintjob Ratchet.. this is a pretty good repaint wave to be honest. Now where is _____ Ironhide in red?

GMfan 11-14-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackwacko (Post 292103)
Now where is _____ Ironhide in red?

Enforcer Ironhide
Cannon Blast Ironhide
Metal Heroes Ironhide

jackwacko 11-14-2010 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 292104)

T_T Ratchet already got his G1 Repaint as a Voyager back in 07, and Ironhide resorts to these ... Would love to see the Recon Ironhide mold in Red as oppose to the new blue.