Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Leozak (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=1645)

Ondoher Prime 05-01-2007 09:30 AM

Leozak

met and sold him my Botcon Arcee at TFCon 2007. great buyer: was in constant communication during the whole process and finished the deal smoothly. very friendly guy.

highly recommended.

:cool:

niteowl 07-12-2008 09:09 PM

Re: leozak

another great transaction.
always a pleasure dealing with leozak

noodle 07-15-2008 12:28 AM

Leozak is an excellent person to deal who, like Ondohor Prime stated was in constant communication during the whole process. He was even kind enough to meet me at work to pick up a few figures. I look forward to doing future transactions with him.

Highly Recommended.

Robimus 10-13-2008 04:21 PM

Nice to meet Leozak at the MBCC. He picked up a G1 Motomaster from me. Excellent times at the Con, a very nice guy. I'm sure we'll deal again.:)

niteowl 10-13-2008 05:59 PM

Excellent again through
and through.
thanks for chilling at the con.

niteowl 07-12-2009 08:24 PM

picked items for a friend
and for himself
always a pleasure to deal with.

Darth Wave 08-19-2009 04:55 PM

I have to echo everyones comments... Leozak was a pleasure to deal w/ was in constant communication during the whole process and finished the deal smoothly. I made a trade with him and was really happy with everything. Thanks again!

Enjoy the Jetfire! I was painful parting w/ it... :)

Skylynx 01-06-2010 01:39 PM

Great buyer super fast payment
No problem at all!

Thanks man! A ++++++++

FreedomGundam 01-21-2010 03:32 PM

Sold Leozak a Cybertron Unicron.
Paid lightning fast, and great communication via PMs throughout the transaction. :D

Scrapper6 02-27-2010 05:07 PM

Met with Leozak not more than 30 minutes ago, traded Botcon Sideswipe for some WSTs. He's a great guy and great communicator. Hope you enjoy Sideswipe my friend. :D And even if you don't get a table this year I still hope to see you again at C4 come October. I highly recommend him.

commandwolf 06-03-2010 03:53 AM

Great guy to deal with. Made a trade with him and everything went very smoothly. Great communication and would definitely deal with again. Thanks. A+++

Scrapper6 07-11-2010 05:22 PM

Just met up with Leozak again and had another smooth transaction with the guy. Scored a great deal on Animated Waspinator and a part for my Skyhopper's Base.

Excellent guy to do business with, very helpful and will help you out when necessary. I strongly recommend him if you're contemplating any transactions. :D

Pascal 07-19-2010 11:30 AM

Traded him my AM Prime box for his WST Megatron at TFcon. Can't go wrong with leozak!

Janitor 07-19-2010 10:04 PM

Terrific to deal with, highly recommended! A smooth transaction and super-nice guy to just talk TFs with, would deal with again anytime!

j3tang 07-20-2010 09:12 AM

We met at the tfcon on Saturday for a quick transaction. Everything went smoothly and was very accommodating. Will definitely deal with again!

QuadESL63 07-21-2010 10:44 AM

Concluded a deal with him at the TFCon. Great communication and smooth transaction. A pleasure to work with! :cool:

Benzo 07-26-2010 07:38 PM

a smooth transaction! two thumbs up!

Darth Wave 08-11-2010 11:46 AM

This is my second trade with him and as always a smooth trade. Will deal w/ him again in the future!

Vakamadisk 12-03-2010 03:57 AM

Sold him a TF Collection: 06 G1 Megatron reissue.
Smooth transaction and quick payment.
Thank you, Leozak.

Autobotz24 08-03-2011 03:45 PM

Met up with him in the parts trading room to trade Smokescreen re-issue for Universe Octane. Great communication made for a smooth transaction

Triplechanger 08-28-2011 09:36 AM

Great buyer to deal with, fast payment and good communication, definitely recommended.

juxtapose519 09-14-2011 09:06 AM

Just finished a trade with Sol and it was a pleasure. He was very friendly and accomodating.

Due to circumstances beyond his control, he wasn't able to immediately mail my package. However, he was extremely apologetic and threw in some awesome extras. He went above and beyond, and it was not necessary.

I would be more than happy to deal with Sol again.

Scrapper6 09-21-2011 01:12 PM

Can't believe I forgot to add this after the fact.

Anyway, end of August I had a great transaction with Sol, scored his Thunderwing off of him for my Generations collection.

Definietly recommend him as an honest and great guy to do business with.

Scrapper6 12-27-2011 10:46 AM

Not only did I experience another great deal with Sol here, but he actually agreed to meet me on Christmas Eve no less to complete our Trade/Transaction.

Dude's a class act and great to do business with. Just as I've said before, you can't go wrong if you're looking for something and he's got it, he'll help you out for sure. :D

Quanza 05-11-2012 01:02 AM

I should have posted this weeks ago, but I have the memory of a gold fish sometimes lol. Had a great experience with Leozak, gave me a great price for G1 stuff I had lying around, and even better was teh "shop talk". Excellent person to deal with :D

sarmick01 05-17-2012 07:18 PM

Sold him some MP figures, he paid promptly and very friendly to deal with. Highly recommended.

Scrapper6 05-21-2012 10:48 PM

Me again, tend to get a bit repetitive it seems, but another deal with Leozak prior to the Long Weekend went great. Met up with him, no problem, discussed a bit of stuff, traded him something and sold him something. Great guy to do business with.

Dracomancer 05-26-2012 09:40 PM

Leozak offered me a fair price for a G1 Motormaster and was swift in paying upon receipt. He strikes me as an upstanding guy and was a pleasure to correspond with throughout the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Bruticus 05-27-2012 09:01 PM

Completed a transaction with Sol... definitely recommended.

Slayback 08-03-2012 08:26 PM

S -busted me out a countdown rocket -and delivered all the way from the prairies to toronto -*in person* hows that for delivery?!

thanks! i hope to return the favor.

Slayback 08-24-2012 12:52 PM

Sol was very patient as he waited for me to dig up an AM JAzz, get it weighed at 2 different postal offices. He finally gave up and threw the $ at me to get the sale done. Thanks bud! :)

narita 09-13-2012 11:16 PM

Very smooth transaction and great communication. Very easy person to deal with. Thanks again.

Scrapper6 09-28-2012 11:17 AM

A bit late to mention this, however better late than never. Met up with Sol again recently (a week or so I believe) and sold him some things.

As always smooth transaction all around, great communication, he's just a very pleasent and easy person to deal with. You won't go wrong. :D

wervenom 10-09-2012 06:53 PM

Sold MP Thundercracker to leozak. Absolute pleasure to do business with, paid very quick communicated all the way through. Hoping to do business again, just awesome.

kg123 10-25-2012 03:31 AM

Just did a trade with LeoZack - great guy to deal with! Excellent communication and quick shipping. Would deal with again anytime - thanks dude!

Dracomancer 11-05-2012 07:31 AM

Another smooth transaction; this time he bought a pair of mini-cassettes off of me. It's always a pleasure to deal with Sol. Thanks again!

Robn 11-09-2012 12:18 AM

Great seller I met at C4, purchased a battle tanker add on kit, was missing one original piece when I put it together, got in touch with LeoZak and he found it and delivered it to my place. Great seller, great communication and just an awesome guy to deal with.

The Barracuda 11-16-2012 06:08 PM

Bought a couple of figures from me. Paid wicked fast; pleasant to deal with from start to finish. Thanks a lot!

gericault 05-28-2013 08:44 AM

Great guy to transact with; reliable, honest and timely. Recommended!

DanicusTF(cdn) 06-05-2013 10:17 PM

Leozak was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I will happily do business with him in the future.

Thanks again!