Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Leozak (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=1645)

Triplechanger 08-28-2011 09:36 AM

Re: leozak

Great buyer to deal with, fast payment and good communication, definitely recommended.

juxtapose519 09-14-2011 09:06 AM

Just finished a trade with Sol and it was a pleasure. He was very friendly and accomodating.

Due to circumstances beyond his control, he wasn't able to immediately mail my package. However, he was extremely apologetic and threw in some awesome extras. He went above and beyond, and it was not necessary.

I would be more than happy to deal with Sol again.

Scrapper6 09-21-2011 01:12 PM

Can't believe I forgot to add this after the fact.

Anyway, end of August I had a great transaction with Sol, scored his Thunderwing off of him for my Generations collection.

Definietly recommend him as an honest and great guy to do business with.

Scrapper6 12-27-2011 10:46 AM

Not only did I experience another great deal with Sol here, but he actually agreed to meet me on Christmas Eve no less to complete our Trade/Transaction.

Dude's a class act and great to do business with. Just as I've said before, you can't go wrong if you're looking for something and he's got it, he'll help you out for sure. :D

Quanza 05-11-2012 01:02 AM

I should have posted this weeks ago, but I have the memory of a gold fish sometimes lol. Had a great experience with Leozak, gave me a great price for G1 stuff I had lying around, and even better was teh "shop talk". Excellent person to deal with :D

sarmick01 05-17-2012 07:18 PM

Sold him some MP figures, he paid promptly and very friendly to deal with. Highly recommended.

Scrapper6 05-21-2012 10:48 PM

Me again, tend to get a bit repetitive it seems, but another deal with Leozak prior to the Long Weekend went great. Met up with him, no problem, discussed a bit of stuff, traded him something and sold him something. Great guy to do business with.

Dracomancer 05-26-2012 09:40 PM

Leozak offered me a fair price for a G1 Motormaster and was swift in paying upon receipt. He strikes me as an upstanding guy and was a pleasure to correspond with throughout the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Bruticus 05-27-2012 09:01 PM

Completed a transaction with Sol... definitely recommended.

Slayback 08-03-2012 08:26 PM

S -busted me out a countdown rocket -and delivered all the way from the prairies to toronto -*in person* hows that for delivery?!

thanks! i hope to return the favor.