Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Will you see The Last Knight? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=68990)

steamwhistle 06-18-2017 12:02 PM

Will you see The Last Knight?

Will you see The Last Knight?

Nocturn 06-18-2017 12:18 PM

Re: Will you see The Last Knight?

After the hype. I can't stand crowds anywhere, much less at the theatre.

I'm fully in the camp of believing these movies are crap however they are crap best viewed on a huge screen. I will eventually see it once just to fulfill my toy-related curiosities, so I try and maximize that experience with IMAX etc. It's what I've done for the past three films, and it works for me.

optimusb39 06-18-2017 12:19 PM

Hate to say it. But drspite the headache iducing nausea associated with bay films i still like to see them. I can safely say that bayvwrse is a sepwrate reality from real transformer and allow myself to enjoy them from that perspective. But im sure as hell bot paying $30 for deluxe scale transformers toys from this movie!!!

Dynamo.Dave 06-18-2017 12:23 PM

Yep, got my VIP tix.
Not IMAX tho, so I might want to see it in IMAX later on.

RNSrobot 06-18-2017 02:20 PM

No.

I love transformers. Does not mean I am required to engage with everything tf that comes out. I don't enjoy the films. Four hours of my life I will put to something more fun.

BoNKerS 06-18-2017 03:40 PM

I've got a work event on the 27th so I'll be watching this badboy freeee.

I would have seen this regardless of the work event.

there_is_a_martens 06-18-2017 03:46 PM

You bet! Regardless of the reviews or the quality, I'm seeing any transformers movie as soon as possible. I almost skipped age of extinction because of bad word of mouth, but I saw it and enjoyed the hell out of it. I'm really hyped for this one!

Xtreme987 06-18-2017 04:07 PM

Probably will wait at least til the weekend to see it. I wouldn't mind seeing it twice. Once in 2D & once in 3D. :)

GotBot 06-18-2017 05:53 PM

Definitely on Wednesday. I have enjoyed all the films, despite continuity issues, which to be honest, I pay very little mind to...uhhhhh...big robots kicking ass? Yes, please!

79transam 06-18-2017 06:00 PM

No. I reluctantly went to see the last one and left angry at how bad it butchered things.
I can't wait till the franchise reboots and pays actual respect to Transformers