Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hot Pre Order – Transformers Beast Wars Masterpiece MP-46 Blackarachnia (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76329)

Super_Megatron 05-15-2019 01:23 AM

Hot Pre Order – Transformers Beast Wars Masterpiece MP-46 Blackarachnia

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...rachnia-06.jpg

Goods news for fans who are looking for the latest addition to the Beast Wars Masterpiece line. Masterpiece MP-46 Blackarachnia*pre-orders have started to pop-up in our sponsors. Get ready to add this new figure into your Masterpiece collection. Grab yours before they’re gone at one of our sponsors linked below! Sponsor Links: Big Bad Toy Store, TFSource, Robot Kingdom, Hobby Link Japan, The Chosen Prime, ToyDojo, Ages Three & Up Entertainment Earth

The post Hot Pre Order – Transformers Beast Wars Masterpiece MP-46 Blackarachnia appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

ssjgoku22 05-15-2019 02:01 AM

Re: Hot Pre Order – Transformers Beast Wars Masterpiece MP-46 Blackarachnia

Wow, she's about $200 CAD and Cheetor was reissued at about $80 CAD. While I do like the design of this figure and the character, that price is really hard to swallow...

MitchPoer 05-15-2019 06:44 AM

Preordered it for 171$ cad shipped and taxes included and the price may still come down a bit

Matrix_Holder 05-15-2019 06:47 AM

These mp prices are out of control, no way is she worth anywhere near that. She's worth $120 tops.

joelones 05-15-2019 07:19 AM

I'm out of the takara masterpiece game, prices are out of control.

TRUCKvsGUN 05-15-2019 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 786588)
Wow, she's about $200 CAD and Cheetor was reissued at about $80 CAD. While I do like the design of this figure and the character, that price is really hard to swallow...

Maybe look around before complaining about price. I just preordered it for 132, and there's a lot more going on with it than Cheetor.

positivelyken 05-15-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRUCKvsGUN (Post 786596)
Maybe look around before complaining about price. I just preordered it for 132, and there's a lot more going on with it than Cheetor.

Does that include shipping? Where did you preorder?

The7thParallel 05-15-2019 08:45 AM

98US at AE, but factor in close to 25 for shipping. Still more than 160.

Amazon JP you can get it shipped for 14100 yen, or about 171 CDN.

These prices are out of control. They are in no way worth that, from production to distribution. All of it is price gouging. I don't solely blame Takara, but Hasbro which has been putting premium pricing on everything the past couple of years and is getting worse. They want everything to be Black Series pricing.

This was a fan hobby when it was affordable.

justprime 05-15-2019 09:22 AM

You know this will be ko,ed to death.....bring it on may be the only way masterpieces will drop to a reasonable price....

ssjgoku22 05-15-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justprime (Post 786600)
You know this will be ko,ed to death.....bring it on may be the only way masterpieces will drop to a reasonable price....

True, but they're doing them slowly for Beast Wars. They just started making KO's for Dinobot, but they haven't done any for Cheetor or Primal.