Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Select Power Dasher Cromar Released at Toys R Us (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77576)

RNSrobot 09-15-2019 02:11 PM

Re: Transformers Select Power Dasher Cromar Released at Toys R Us

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 796543)
They are not EB exclusives since Ages3and up also have those.
https://www.agesthreeandup.ca/produc...a0cb544c&_ss=r

https://www.agesthreeandup.ca/produc...2832cbf1&_ss=r

Ratchet is the only toy that can only be found at EB Games in Canada.

Since the others are not specific store exclusives, there is a chance they can show up elswhere.

True. Though specialty shops getting exclusives isn't uncommon. It will be interesting if Tru gets smokescreen et Al. Though if a fan really wants one, getting at eb asap is probably the easiest and safest bet. :)

Lioconvoy81 09-15-2019 02:56 PM

Speaking of Nightbird, what was her EB Games release date again?

TriBlurr 09-15-2019 03:50 PM

Today.

Same as Zetar.

Lioconvoy81 09-15-2019 03:51 PM

Anybody get theirs yet?

GotBot 09-15-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 796518)
? Where did you read that (about nightbird, smokescreen, zetar...). I've read the rumours that the rainmakers will come to Tru.

I didn't read it. I have...sources lol. There are sku's in their computers for all of them

RNSrobot 09-15-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 796570)
I didn't read it. I have...sources lol. There are sku's in their computers for all of them

Neat! Hey, whatever makes it easier for people to get. and TRU is the best cos you are likely to get a sale. If not when you see it, but within 30 days.

(I did check out their updated LPG price match policy in store yesterday. You only have 30 days now from time of purchase to get the LPG instead of 45. I didn't ask if the R Zone membership changes it, which wasn't listed. The Return policy sign clear lists 30 days, but 90 if R Club member._

skyshadow 09-16-2019 01:11 PM

Purposely drove to Burlington TRU yesterday to get Cromar and they only have 6 left after my purchase. (probably minus 1 to that number as one box was already opened)

MapleMegatron 09-16-2019 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 796575)
Neat! Hey, whatever makes it easier for people to get. and TRU is the best cos you are likely to get a sale. If not when you see it, but within 30 days.

(I did check out their updated LPG price match policy in store yesterday. You only have 30 days now from time of purchase to get the LPG instead of 45. I didn't ask if the R Zone membership changes it, which wasn't listed. The Return policy sign clear lists 30 days, but 90 if R Club member._

I asked that in a store and they said that, until the time involved in the policies match up, what you do to get a price match within 90 days is you go to the store with your item in its box and you return it and repurchase it (which is often what walmart does).

Glad everyone is getting the toys they want.

joedick 09-16-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 796545)
True. Though specialty shops getting exclusives isn't uncommon. It will be interesting if Tru gets smokescreen et Al. Though if a fan really wants one, getting at eb asap is probably the easiest and safest bet. :)

Nightbird, Zetar, Lancer, Smokescreen and Refraktor are all listed on Previews, so they should be available to comic stores.

RNSrobot 09-16-2019 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 796644)
I asked that in a store and they said that, until the time involved in the policies match up, what you do to get a price match within 90 days is you go to the store with your item in its box and you return it and repurchase it (which is often what walmart does).

Glad everyone is getting the toys they want.

Yah, that's the lengthy resort. Assuming you can wait that long to not open your toy. :raisetheroof: