Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Feedback and Reviews (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Predaking and the bane of my existence (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=73233)

Zenith27 07-19-2018 03:24 AM

Predaking and the bane of my existence

Why oh why does Hasbro not take pity on us and provide either thicker stickers or a spare set so we don't need to spend 3 hours getting all the wing stickers on Divebomb without screwing them up!?

I can solder EXTREMELY tiny components on circuit boards, I have placed stickers on dozens of GI Joe vehicles and Lego sets and I am HATING these! This thing was > $200! Give me a redo sticker sheet in the box you sadists! I'm sure the guy that makes microscopic ships-in bottles would get frustrated with these.

I'll not even mention how the stickers go over bumps and dips in the plastic half the time. STOP IT HASBRO! MAKE THE STICKERS FIT OR MAKE THE PARTS SMOOTH WHERE THE STICKERS GO! AAAAAARGH!!

*sigh* On to the second wing now...

SHCKWAVE 07-19-2018 07:38 AM

Re: Predaking and the bane of my existence

AMEN Brother! I am an 80's kid and have ALWAYS hated applying stickers. Always. I thought my G1's were a hassle waaaay back then, little did I know that 30+ years later I'd be faced with Predaking... My heard stopped beating for a second when I opened him this past weekend and saw his sticker sheet...LOL

wervenom 07-19-2018 08:31 AM

After Metroplex, Fort max and Trypticon I've seen enough stickers to last me a life time. I feel your pain Zenith

positivelyken 07-19-2018 09:06 AM

It took me months to finish stickering up my Trypticon. What a colossal pain, especially when it came to oddly shaped stickers that had to go into awkward molded crevices. I wouldn't want to do that again.

wervenom 07-19-2018 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 766383)
It took me months to finish stickering up my Trypticon. What a colossal pain, especially when it came to oddly shaped stickers that had to go into awkward molded crevices. I wouldn't want to do that again.

Imagine how Trypticon felt having his awkwardly molded crevices covered :p

positivelyken 07-19-2018 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 766384)
Imagine how Trypticon felt having his awkwardly molded crevices covered :p

:rofl:

alternatorfan 09-08-2018 03:16 AM

I love it although time consuming.
And i partialy agree on the stupid stickers.
As i screwed up hot rods stickers partially and can notice what i did....lol.

xueyue2 09-08-2018 06:56 AM

I voted with my wallet, unless it's a huge discount I won't buy this Predaking.

RNSrobot 09-08-2018 11:59 AM

Really? Tweezers. I had him done in under an hour with minimal issues or adjusting.