Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Sale at Zellers - buy one, get one half off (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=29143)

Team Jetfire 02-04-2011 12:46 AM

Transformers Sale at Zellers - buy one, get one half off

1 Attachment(s)
Looking for a way to cure those winter blues? Well jump on your Tauntaun and head over to Zellers this weekend where they are offering buy one, get one half off on all Transformers figures. Better be quick about it though, the sale is only valid Saturday, Feburary 5th and Sunday, Feburary 6th.

Thanks to Bruticus82 for the heads up!

pandaprime 02-04-2011 01:52 AM

Re: Transformers Sale at Zellers - buy one, get one half off

well i guess the 2-pack deluxe rotf exclusives are the best choice of the crummy selection at my local stores...

pulsedragon20 02-04-2011 02:37 AM

so not worth it...at the end, you only get %25 off each figure and that's if they are the same price

Hobbyist Prime 02-04-2011 03:35 AM

The only new figure my zellers has is skullgrin so I guess my bogo sale is just going to be bo!

Vain 02-04-2011 09:52 AM

Ahh sweet, I can buy an electrostatic Jolt and get another Jolt half off...../sigh

Alexander Quinn 02-04-2011 10:23 AM

The newest things at my Zellers are HFTD Wave 1. So, this is their grand plan then to clear out all of the ROTF figures they still have??? I f***ing hate Zellers, I really do. I can't wait for them to become Targets. Course, with my luck, mine will be one of the few to just straight up close down. Sigh...

pandaprime 02-04-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 312097)
The newest things at my Zellers are HFTD Wave 1. So, this is their grand plan then to clear out all of the ROTF figures they still have??? I f***ing hate Zellers, I really do. I can't wait for them to become Targets. Course, with my luck, mine will be one of the few to just straight up close down. Sigh...

The signs attached to the shelves indicate this sale starts today (Friday Feb. 4)

Dragon Knight 02-04-2011 05:02 PM

You know, it's great that Zellers is having these sales and all, but would it kill them to make sure the toy isle is properly stocked?!:rant:

Also, this sale applies to Iron Man and Star wars toys just an FYI

ninjha 02-04-2011 09:39 PM

haha.. nothing here either

racerguy76 02-04-2011 10:44 PM

The sale worked this afternoon, also includes Ironman and Starwars figures $6.99-$59.99 but not vehicles and playsets.