Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   G1 Shockwave Reissue coming our way?? Could be indeed! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=35069)

AUTOMATON 09-30-2011 07:58 AM

G1 Shockwave Reissue coming our way?? Could be indeed!

Hi everyone!

Could this be a preview of things to come from Takara? We have received this week the Chronicles 2-pack DOTM/G1 Megatron and Optimus Sets. When you open the box, you'll see on the inner side flaps some intriguing pictures suggesting that there will be more Chronicle Sets to be released. Optimus' box was advertising a 2-pack including DOTM/G1 Ratchet....and the Megatron's box was advertising a 2-pack including DOTM/G1...Shockwave!!! Could it be that Takara will indeed reissue this legendary G1 Decepticon after all? :clapping:

Sorry if this is already old news. :-)

cli1ck 09-30-2011 08:09 AM

Re: G1 Shockwave Reissue coming our way?? Could be indeed!

If it is, I'm definitely picking it up.

GrimlockGT 09-30-2011 08:28 AM

Hells yeah! Hope this is true!

AUTOMATON 09-30-2011 08:44 AM

Optimus' box other side flaps: G1/DOTM BB set and G1/DOTM Ironhide also advertised!

Megatron's box: G1/DOTM Starscream also advertised!

razin 09-30-2011 08:55 AM

BB set, haha, better not be even remotely the same price as the megs/op sets. Def need a Wheeljack and Mirage set seeing as they've never had a reissue.

Janitor 09-30-2011 11:02 AM

Holy f#ckity f#ck-f#uck! A G1 Shockwave has eluded me for years, especially when looking for a legit/decent condition/reasonably priced one! But isn't the rights to his G1 mold (by 'Toybox' or something) what's keeping from a reissue all these years? [then again we got reissue Omega Supreme & Skylynx which iirc was a similar situation]

Don't tease me, bro!

STI 2NV 09-30-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janitor (Post 376512)
Holy f#ckity f#ck-f#uck! A G1 Shockwave has eluded me for years, especially when looking for a legit/decent condition/reasonably priced one! But isn't the rights to his G1 mold (by 'Toybox' or something) what's keeping from a reissue all these years? [then again we got reissue Omega Supreme & Skylynx which iirc was a similar situation]

Don't tease me, bro!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

BB set, haha, better not be even remotely the same price as the megs/op sets. Def need a Wheeljack and Mirage set seeing as they've never had a reissue.
THIS TOO!!!!!

General Tekno 09-30-2011 11:08 AM

G1 Shockwave?!?!?!?

Now, this I would buy.

Then I would Skype one or two people I know and friendily rib them about how I'll have a way to get a complete Shockwave for a decent price when I know they'll have paid more for theirs.

jjwankenobi 09-30-2011 11:14 AM

Woot woot!

Daddy's gonna get something big, purple and flashy in his stocking this Christmas!

Wow...that does not sound appealing at all :p.

tusko 09-30-2011 11:19 AM

It better not be an Energon Shockwave repaint, standing in as a G1 replacement.