Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Cybertron.ca Supporters Program Now Online (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=25773)

jourdo 09-03-2010 11:10 AM

Re: Cybertron.ca Supporters Program Now Online

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruticus82 (Post 271515)
I like this place a lot more than TFW. Not sure why, it has more of a community feel to it. Maybe it also has something to do with the fact I found cybertron.ca first. *shrugs*

Totally agree that this place has more of a community feel. I rarely even check out the TF sections on TFW anymore as they have gotten overrun by... what is the polite way to say it... nope got nothing... you know what I mean. I prefer the overall level headedness of the crazy Canucks (and the adopted US-Americans like Sami) on this site.

This place feels like a home, and if it helps keep it running smoothly I have no problem chucking some bucks to the cause.

GMfan 09-03-2010 11:10 AM

And because you all love my antics, insight, looks, charm, podcast, blue eyes, overall knowledge, lustrous hair, quick wit, passion, and fixation with Ultra Magnus.

Right?....right!? .... aight :cool:

FreedomGundam 09-03-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 271522)
And because you all love my antics, insight, looks, charm, podcast, blue eyes, overall knowledge, lustrous hair, quick wit, passion, and fixation with Ultra Magnus.

You lie. You don't have blue eyes...

GMfan 09-03-2010 11:21 AM

I DO! You just have to look at them instead of staring at my chest for a change! I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!

jourdo 09-03-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 271529)
I DO! You just have to look at them instead of staring at my chest for a change! I'M NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!

Since when?

Bruticus82 09-03-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 271522)

I'm forced to admit your hair is rather lustrous. You also seem to be moderately fond of this Magnus character. :p

Team Jetfire 09-03-2010 11:48 AM

Well, I was going to use this money for blow, but since cybertron is my online home, I may as well spend it on something that will last more that 2 hours. :)

Quote:

I agree with Jourdo. When weren't you a piece of meat.

zuffyprime 09-03-2010 11:54 AM

happy to support - just donated :)

StarwarsTF 09-03-2010 11:56 AM

Not a bad idea, congrats! Ill wait till after the wedding calms down, just a question though will this support both cybertron and AFN or will there be a second donation later on needed??

jacobot 09-03-2010 11:57 AM

Ok ok... Done. Don't spend it ALL on booze eh ;)