Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=59190)

Benzo 05-16-2015 10:17 AM

Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to cybertron.ca member Matrix_Holder for letting us know that Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Thundercracker has been found at a Toys R Us in Ontario.

To find this and other Transformers in your area, check out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum

Matrix_Holder 05-16-2015 10:23 AM

Re: Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker released at Canadian Retail

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...g=eyJpIjoidCJ9

There were 4 on the shelf and a ton above in the over stock at the Tru in burlington.

Tonestar 05-16-2015 11:53 AM

Re: Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker released at Canadian Retail

I may order it online so I can save about $11 and it will to to my house.

Matrix_Holder 05-16-2015 11:59 AM

The only problem is that you don't get to choose the quality figure you want but it is cheaper haha.

Tonestar 05-16-2015 05:48 PM

I placed an order today and 2 hours later it was cancelled. What is going on ?

Tonestar 05-17-2015 02:05 PM

I just heard back from TRU Online and the CSR has stated that "their stock of Thundercracker has been depleted at this time". She had no reason as to why they are still accepting orders so it's better to just let it be.

Masta_Skidz 05-17-2015 02:46 PM

ordered mine on Friday and it will be here Wednesday I got the coupon code as well to work with it.

Vorahk 05-19-2015 02:56 PM

So Tc gets released up here but not the states and Magnus gets released state side but not here. Weird.

Tonestar 05-21-2015 12:25 PM

I don't know what TRU did but I got my Thundercracker today ???? I ordered it on Saturday then 2 hours later it was cancelled and according to my TRU account it still says "Cancelled" and yet here it is ? I wonder if my refund will go through ? Either way I got it and I saved $10 by using the Cineplex code so I am happy.

laffy 05-21-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 640764)
I don't know what TRU did but I got my Thundercracker today ???? I ordered it on Saturday then 2 hours later it was cancelled and according to my TRU account it still says "Cancelled" and yet here it is ? I wonder if my refund will go through ? Either way I got it and I saved $10 by using the Cineplex code so I am happy.

this happened to me and a couple other members too... other way i got on in store days later :)

lol wait but i have not receive one by mail though and got my refund yesterday