Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Any news on PTP Blast Off for Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72981)

Geminia999 06-29-2018 11:02 PM

Any news on PTP Blast Off for Canada

I'm curious if there is any info as to how I could get my hands on the PTP Blast Off and if it'd be possible without shipping from the US.

And as I take it I probably hasn't missed anything (as I don't think any of the last few special releases haven't had a Canadian release) what would be the best and hopefully cheapest way for me to get my hands on it?

xueyue2 06-29-2018 11:15 PM

Re: Any news on PTP Blast Off for Canada

I read somewhere it's a TRU exclusive release...not sure that means our TRU will have it or not.

Pascal 06-29-2018 11:25 PM

Amazon.com exclusive.

MapleMegatron 06-30-2018 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geminia999 (Post 763781)
I'm curious if there is any info as to how I could get my hands on the PTP Blast Off and if it'd be possible without shipping from the US.

And as I take it I probably hasn't missed anything (as I don't think any of the last few special releases haven't had a Canadian release) what would be the best and hopefully cheapest way for me to get my hands on it?

It will be available on amazon, so you can either wait for it to be on amazon.ca (which might never happen, as was the case for the Titans Return Orion Pax set) or just buy it on amazon.com when it shows up. Thats what I will do, they usually reimburse you the customs fees on small orders so it comes out to the best option for price.

Transbot90210 07-01-2018 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 763790)
It will be available on amazon, so you can either wait for it to be on amazon.ca (which might never happen, as was the case for the Titans Return Orion Pax set) or just buy it on amazon.com when it shows up. Thats what I will do, they usually reimburse you the customs fees on small orders so it comes out to the best option for price.

This is what I needed to hear. I can wait for Amazon I just wanted to make sure I don't miss it.

Thanks for the info guys

MapleMegatron 07-01-2018 07:12 PM

Amazon.ca does have a listing but nothing available right now

So sign up for e-mail alerts when it comes in

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B077YYP738

theoneyouknowleast 07-01-2018 10:00 PM

The amazon.ca listing recently added photos, hopefully that is a good sign.

MapleMegatron 07-02-2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast (Post 763951)

Those photos are super weird though. They arent official stock photos.

MilanX3 07-02-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 763790)

Ah, how does this reimbursement for custom fees work in dealing with Amazon.com...do you need to request it before making the purchase or do they do it on their end without putting in a request?

Geminia999 07-02-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast (Post 763951)

Where is this listing? I've searched on amazon and don't see anything