Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   MP-47 Hound has Shipped! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=78481)

QuadESL63 12-27-2019 12:32 AM

Re: MP-47 Hound has Shipped!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmatter (Post 803082)
Ya but if the import companies are charging about the same, I might as well get it from a Canadian store and get the damn pin! :(

I thought the whole advantage of Amazon Japan pre-order was saving MONEYS! :)

You are going to save $40 or more after tax & shipping at least so it is significant.

Mine from AmiAmi has been shipped, too (I got a bunch of non TF stuffs preordered so the shipping cost spread out and is still cheaper than any Canadian source).

Darkmatter 12-27-2019 01:38 AM

Well as long as it holds together. Although I'm starting to think we need some sort of letter writing campaign to slap Takara upside the head over this ridiculous desire to completely recreate a drab, flat colour scheme from an 80s kids show with poor QC... Not that I expect them to listen to NA people if people in Japan actually LIKE this look, but personally I think the only good things to come of it are the blue windows and less super-chrome faces. I thought Bluestreak+ was particularly bleh. :(

BTW, while I am on the topic of dragging us off topic, is there a site that has a sort of "roadmap" of upcoming Takara and 3P releases so I don't miss things like the FT-10X pre-order that sold out in minutes?

And I was also wondering if there was a place (other than ebay or kajiji) to look for the pins?

BTW, remember that FT-10X thread I made and waffled back and forth over it...? Well dammit all I caved.... I weep for my poor bank account. :(

Thanks!

ssjgoku22 12-27-2019 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmatter (Post 803100)
BTW, while I am on the topic of dragging us off topic, is there a site that has a sort of "roadmap" of upcoming Takara and 3P releases so I don't miss things like the FT-10X pre-order that sold out in minutes?

For the 3P releases, I just keep an eye on Show Z since they usually put up preorders pretty early. Tydirium Hanger on Youtube usually puts up videos discussing upcoming releases too.

Pascal 12-27-2019 12:51 PM

Out for delivery. Amaz... ing.

positivelyken 12-27-2019 03:26 PM

Just arrived. I'm blown away by how quickly it shipped!

protoform_ironhide 12-27-2019 08:00 PM

Mines arrived too(from amazon), they shipped on 26th and I already got it. It took them one day to ship here from Japan! This is my first experience with them, and they are ridiculously fast... Fair price + extremely fast delivery... They will probably get my business from now on.

maximedumouchel 12-27-2019 09:50 PM

Same here just received it as well! Amazon Japan are very quick!

Darth Cylon 12-27-2019 11:33 PM

Also delivered to my office by I am on holidays.
DHL is super fast.

joelones 12-28-2019 10:34 AM

Has anybody returned anything to AMJ, and what's the process? Panic has ensued with the QC for this figure over at TFW...

Pascal 12-28-2019 11:16 AM

TFW... lol