Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Hunt for Decepticons Wal-Mart Exclusive Sets sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26317)

Cheers Ian 09-24-2010 04:27 PM

Transformers Hunt for Decepticons Wal-Mart Exclusive Sets sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Cobra Commander, we now know that the Wal-Mart exclusive Voyager and Deluxe 2 packs from the Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons line is hitting stores. There have been two sets sighted with all new paints schemes. Voyager Starscream with Deluxe Mudflap and Voyager Ironhide with Deluxe Bonecrusher. The sighting was made at an Ontario Wal-Mart.

Find out what Transformers are being sighted in your area by checking out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum and share what you think of them in our Transformers Feedback and Reviews Forum.

Dragon Knight 09-24-2010 04:44 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for Decepticons Wal-Mart Exclusive Sets sighted at Canadian Ret

Meh.

Oh well, atl east it ain't packed with another Deluxe Bumblebee. :innocent:

Team Jetfire 09-24-2010 04:56 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for Decepticons Wal-Mart Exclusive Sets sighted at Canadian Ret

Do we know price?

zeds 09-24-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Knight (Post 278642)
Meh.

Oh well, atl east it ain't packed with another Deluxe Bumblebee. :innocent:

I would classify that as a small mercy as well!

Code of Honor 09-24-2010 05:08 PM

I do want that Ironhide, for those that have seen these in person how did he look?

chaingunsofdoom 09-24-2010 06:59 PM

Deluxe + Basic was $20. Are these ones $40?

CobraCommander 09-24-2010 07:41 PM

Sorry I just skimmed by these, I'm not 100% sure but I think they are $34.xx

jackalprime 09-24-2010 07:56 PM

barf

jackwacko 09-24-2010 09:36 PM

Ironhide would be a nice buy @ discounted price, but wow.. Starscream AND mudflap.. Now I got another Mudflap to pick from the other 2 shelfwarmers.

TFtoys 09-24-2010 09:46 PM

well, good to save some money for the later "main line" Deluxe.