Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello, old member returned (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71047)

Aximili1 12-13-2017 05:24 PM

Hello, old member returned

Hello everyone,

I was a member several years ago, but got out of collecting in 2010. I've gotten back into it again with a more modest collection after having sold everything I had before. Masterpiece Optimus Primal caught my eye last year so I ordered one and have been building up a new collection ever since.

My old username was Aximili, but I forgot my login and have a new email so I made a new account Aximili1.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and it's good to be back in the community. Looking forward to picking up the PotP Dinobots tomorrow if I can find them at the Blair Walmart in Ottawa!

xueyue2 12-13-2017 07:15 PM

Re: Hello, old member returned

Hi, there is a new rule in place after you left in 2010 --- every new member, including return old one, have to donate a toy to Man-Child foundation. Your cooperation will be appreciated. (BTW, I'm the administrator of the fundation. ) ;)

MilanX3 12-13-2017 07:45 PM

Welcome back!! What else have you been collecting recently? In the PotP line they will release another version of Optimus Primal apparently...might be of interest to you.

Cheers,
MilanX3

Bruticus82 12-13-2017 08:11 PM

Welcome back, always nice to see old names/faces coming around, even if just to catch up.

Hope that life has been treating you well generally.

Mega-Prime 316 12-13-2017 08:29 PM

Good to have you back in the fold!

supermanTF 12-14-2017 12:56 AM

welcome back - so are you a masterpiece fan? I sold my g1's up to after the movie - getting into those nebulons - also I have this affinity for Micromasters. Good luck collecting bro

Sun Swipe Prime 12-14-2017 03:16 AM

AeroShake 12-14-2017 05:28 AM

Welcome back to the community mate. Got quite a bit of catching up to do eh? XD

GotBot 12-14-2017 06:58 AM

Welcome back. I guess it goes to show, once a fan, always a fan.

evenstaves 12-14-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aximili1 (Post 748553)
Looking forward to picking up the PotP Dinobots tomorrow if I can find them at the Blair Walmart in Ottawa!

Are you referring to the WalMart in the old Gloucester 5 near the Silver City? If so, just a heads up, that location has constantly disappointed me, I usually only check it out if I'm seeing a movie next door