Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Marcotron (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=49906)

BoNKerS 10-10-2013 07:15 PM

Marcotron

Marcotron was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly and great communication.

I would not hesitate to deal with again!

Thanks,
BoNKs

PrimeCron 01-26-2014 05:38 PM

Re: Marcotron

I had the pleasure of meeting this member today at the Ontario Collector Con... Great communication throughout the whole transaction...Thank you for the transaction which paid for my entrance fees and enjoy the figure!!!

Prime Sinister 07-07-2015 10:23 PM

Met up with Marcotron and sold him Beast Wars Silverbolt. Smooth transaction. Great guy to deal with!
Hope to see you again.

TRUCKvsGUN 01-20-2016 08:00 PM

Got a white Classics Galvatron variant off of Marcotron tonight. Strong communication throughout the process, very nice guy, and even dropped it off while visiting a friend in the building next door. Would deal with him again any time.

Hhai 04-23-2016 10:33 PM

Met up with Marcotron here in Montreal and sold him a couple of figures. Communication was friendly and he was right on time. Nice meeting you and thank you!

JTCh 09-18-2016 02:56 PM

Met up with Marcotron at Collectors Expo to sell him ROTF Prime, thanks!

wervenom 12-03-2016 02:32 PM

Met up with Marcotron today to sell some figures. Met right on time, great communication. Enjoy the bots!

BigWillay 01-30-2017 08:42 AM

Had the pleasure of meeting up with Marcotron. Great guy to deal with have been in constant communication in regards to a figure for a while since our schedules seemed to always conflict. Great guy came through as promised!!! Would definitely deal with again!
Thx
Big Willay

Ps cant wait to see the tank/plane army

PrimeCron 04-17-2017 12:52 PM

This member reached out to me last Thursday morning about a figure of interest and by 4pm we met up to complete the transaction. Great communication through out the deal and was punctual. Thank you very much for the transaction and enjoy the figure!!

dingd0ng 04-26-2017 01:37 PM

Met up with Aaron to complete a transaction, I sold him my protoform OP. He went out of his way and came close to my place as I had a meeting. The entire transaction was completed from inquire to complete within few hours. Thank you and hope you enjoy the figure.