Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TFCC Deadline is Today! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=39040)

digitalskull 03-21-2012 11:52 AM

TFCC Deadline is Today!

Just a Copy/Paste of the email I got....
If My subscription ends 08/04/12 I guess I'm ok for my free figure... RighT??

This is one of the last emails that will come out of our old member system. Your membership end date at the bottom of this email may/may not be correct as we have stopped updating the old online system. However, if your end date is before today and you have not renewed, you need to go to our new store, click on the membership of your choice and check out. Your information has not been ported over to the new system. If you know someone who has never had a membership (paid), their process is the same.

If your end date is in the future, please don't do anything today. Next week we will send out an email instructing you how to check your membership and what the different functions mean on the new site.

We do plan to split the stores back into Transformers and G.I. Joe individual clubs in the next several weeks when we start putting product in the new stores.
Please note that if you have a membership in each club or multiple memberships, you will need to contact customer support about how to update your additional accounts. Again, if your end date is in the future, please wait until next week to contact customer support. This will help us get through today's deadline which is 5 pm CDT.

Thanks for your support!

Brian

GMfan 03-21-2012 11:54 AM

Re: TFCC Deadline is Today!

Tired of credit card information that's too damn secure???

QuadESL63 03-21-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalskull (Post 418310)
If My subscription ends 08/04/12 I guess I'm ok for my free figure... RighT??

Mine will expire on 01/04/13... I do not have to do anything, do I? Those emails they sent out are a little bit confusing for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 418311)
Tired of credit card information that's too damn secure???

My card was affected: I have to get a new card and worked with to the card security department to screen out the fraudulent transactions. If it is not because of this year's free figure I will call it a day for good.

chaingunsofdoom 03-21-2012 05:08 PM

Sent them a money-order weeks ago. My CC was nabbed in early January, then it was nabbed again 2 weeks ago (one was a $1200 computer from Apple and then a $1400 flight to Malaysia). One of those HAD to be TFCC's fault.

Incepticon 03-21-2012 06:27 PM

I haven't heard from Jourdo yet regarding my copy of the Runabout Calgary group buy, so I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger on buying a membership to secure Runamuck or not. Plus I'm just scared shitless of using a credit card with TFCC after everything that's been going on.

Errr... decisions decisions..

Protoman 03-21-2012 06:50 PM

I wonder if it says anywhere on the new store when mine expires, I renewed in early January.

STI 2NV 03-21-2012 07:21 PM

I renewed in February and it says mine expires Feb 2013

razin 03-21-2012 09:10 PM

Oh, darn. I missed the deadline. Bummer. Looks my CC will be safe for another year.