Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Generations Voyager Wave 5 Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=51311)

Benzo 01-22-2014 08:14 PM

Transformers Generations Voyager Wave 5 Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to cybertron.ca member Hellboy we now know that Transformers Generations Voyager Wave 5 Rhinox and Doubledealer has been sighted at a Toys R Us in Ontario. This wave has also been sighted at a Toys R Us in Manitoba.

To find this and other Transformers in your area, check out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.

Benzo 01-22-2014 08:34 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Voyager Wave 5 Released at Canadian Retail

hunt responsibly guys.. we don't want another rhino species to go extinct. :p

Stapler 01-22-2014 08:56 PM

I can't wait to find these two. It may be a while for them to show up near me, though, since I'm still hunting for Sandstorm.

Hellboy 01-22-2014 09:29 PM

There were no signs of Double Dealer when I found Rhinox. Shelves were loaded with Sandstorm and a quartet of Rhinox as it appears the cases assortments were just that?

I find it hard to believe Double Dealer would have sold out before Rhinox.

UltraPrimal 01-22-2014 09:33 PM

I think the current case assortment is 2 Rhinox, 1 Double Dealer, and 1 Sandstorm. Which is totally stupid. Why not just do 2 and 2 of the new guys?

BTW, no Rhinox in Barrie. They didn't even have any Generations Voyagers spots on the shelves.

Edit: After checking the Ontario Sightings thread, looks like Black Zarak spotted 2 at TRU. What'd they do? Put them out after I asked about them?:mad: I really hate that store. Guess I'll have to grab one after class.

Commandoclone87 01-23-2014 02:33 AM

Cool. Now has anybody seen the wave with Waspinator and Skidz yet?

positivelyken 01-23-2014 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrimal (Post 555334)
I think the current case assortment is 2 Rhinox, 1 Double Dealer, and 1 Sandstorm. Which is totally stupid. Why not just do 2 and 2 of the new guys?

BTW, no Rhinox in Barrie. They didn't even have any Generations Voyagers spots on the shelves.

Edit: After checking the Ontario Sightings thread, looks like Black Zarak spotted 2 at TRU. What'd they do? Put them out after I asked about them?:mad: I really hate that store. Guess I'll have to grab one after class.

You may be right about the assortment: when I found the 2 Rhinox in Winnipeg, there was also 1 Sandstorm behind them. No Doubledealer though.

Also, timing is everything! That TRU had nothing new on the shelf at lunchtime, but at 6 pm... Bingo!

Longshot 01-23-2014 08:32 AM

Still waiting for whirl...

Rev 01-23-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrimal (Post 555334)

Around 3:30 at the Barrie TRU there were 3-4 Rhinox and about 7 Sandstorm after I left. So Rhinox must have been scooped up. I didn't see Doubledealer.

mcmus 01-23-2014 10:01 AM

my guess is this wave or box is only come with Rhinox and Sandstorms.