Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Refraktors Dilemma (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77583)

MilanX3 09-14-2019 08:19 PM

Re: The Refraktors Dilemma

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 796432)
Box set motherf******

Hahaha....well said!

I think finding 3 individual purple ones has been such a challenge that it would be easier finding the box set. Packing 2 Refraktors in each manufacturer box when you need three, with no news of a re-release in a future wave for this figure is absurd.

Preferably both would be best.

DesertDog 09-14-2019 09:01 PM

Bought both.

Xtreme987 09-14-2019 09:37 PM

Chose other. I have 1 Siege Refraktor & that's all I need. :)

Amandahugnkiss 09-15-2019 08:17 AM

I already have one, and I don't know why I should spend about $40 for two more to make a nonworking camera when I have a working camera that I can do YouTube videos and everything on my phone. I might do one on the one I have.

CobraCommander 09-15-2019 09:11 AM

I got both.

Msol 09-15-2019 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amandahugnkiss (Post 796508)
I already have one, and I don't know why I should spend about $40 for two more to make a nonworking camera when I have a working camera that I can do YouTube videos and everything on my phone. I might do one on the one I have.

Cause it’s cool?

MapleMegatron 09-15-2019 12:44 PM

I went for what I found first, which in this case was the 3 pack.

evenstaves 09-15-2019 01:18 PM

I'm in for the 3-pack, I'm less attached to the show and would rather go toy-deco

As has been mentioned previously, shame they didn't get individually-tooled faces though

RNSrobot 09-15-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amandahugnkiss (Post 796508)

I don't know why I should spend money on a non working gun. Non working car. Non working jet. Wtf? It's a transformer. You don't buy a transformer because it does something in real life. It's a TOY.

Amandahugnkiss 09-15-2019 02:30 PM

Usually the Transformers that turn into cars are a lot cheaper than ones you can drive. I thought I had successfully managed to make the Refraktor I have resemble a camera, but I just tried it again and failed because I can't figure out how to attach that big lens, and I can't get the legs positioned the way they look in pictures so I turned him back into a robot. Even though the pictures and instructions don't say to do it, I attached the gun to the lens thing to make it look like a bigger gun so I don't have to have loose pieces.