Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What the stupidest thing you did this week? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=22357)

Autovolt 127 04-10-2010 08:19 AM

What the stupidest thing you did this week?

I thought i wanted to share the stupidest thing i did this week.

Well on Thursday, while waiting for the bus i was talking to school chaplin (Yeah i go to a catholic high school) about transformers and x-men and all that kinda awesome stuff and i missed the bus by one minute by the time one of the teacher told me all the bus left, i went outside and all the buses had left, the last one pulling out. I had to get my grandparents (who live near me) to pick me up since my mom was a work.

if anyone want to share their stories feel free to post.

Team Jetfire 04-10-2010 09:00 AM

Re: What the stupidest thing you did this week?

As you get older an enter in a relationship you will find that your actions are dwarfed by the literal barrage of stupid that comes pouring out of your mouth.

pud333 04-10-2010 10:25 AM

I don't know if there is one thing that stands out. It appears ever since I got into my current relationship, I've been a dumbass. Literally two years of consistent "You're an idiot" comments directed at me.

Catholic school, huh? I used to go to Catholic school back in the day. Ah yes... Catholic school. If it isn't clear to you by now, I don't remember anything. haha.

CBII 04-10-2010 11:12 AM

I parked the wife's Explorer and gave her the keys to the car (no winter tires) the day before our winter wind storm.

keanu577 04-10-2010 11:30 AM

Um... I annoyed everyone in my class. Then they tried to kill me! Pretty normal though.

Nightscrabbler 04-10-2010 11:31 AM

I attempted to register for a Scrabble tournament, but the director I contacted was not the director of that tournament.

I also had a major freakout thinking I had lost my car keys when they were in my jacket pocket.

Pascal 04-10-2010 11:33 AM

Almost cut my d... nevermind.

Cliffjumper69 04-10-2010 09:26 PM

Walked into the out door of Zellers today..... the door didnt open :o

CJ

chans formers 04-10-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 227815)
As you get older an enter in a relationship you will find that your actions are dwarfed by the literal barrage of stupid that comes pouring out of your mouth.

verbal diarhia?it gets us all:(:D

this thread's funny!!!:D

for a stupid i did this week it would be moday morning at work.i was making my coffee at work and i opened the sugar packets,dumped the sugar into the garbage can and then threw the sugar packet wrappers into my coffee cup:o
i didn't even notice till my coworker started cracking up.

Nightscrabbler 04-10-2010 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chans formers (Post 227996)
for a stupid i did this week it would be moday morning at work.i was making my coffee at work and i opened the sugar packets,dumped the sugar into the garbage can and then threw the sugar packet wrappers into my coffee cup:o
i didn't even notice till my coworker started cracking up.

:D