Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So are you warming up to DOTM yet? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31612)

Echotransformer 05-21-2011 06:17 PM

So are you warming up to DOTM yet?

There seemed to be a fairly negative buzz a few months ago, but from my perception collectors are warming up to the line. :primelaugh:

I was neither overly enthusiastic nor too negative about the whole thing, but having purchased a few I'm warming up a bit. The sales are helping as well.

I also predict some of the figures gaining new meaning and desirability when the movie debuts.

Your thoughts?

brr-icy 05-21-2011 06:23 PM

Re: So are you warming up to DOTM yet?

not here, still haven't seen more than one i want

S.O.N. 05-21-2011 06:27 PM

Cmon man, Shockwave is sick! What about the new Vortex coming out and Skyhammer?

alexsaurus_rex 05-21-2011 06:46 PM

I can't put voyager Megs down! It's the only one I own, haven't seen much else that is a must-have, but I am happy to finally have a Megatron toy that I like. MP Megs, I'm talking to you!

Matrix_Holder 05-21-2011 07:17 PM

No. The only thing that I like so far is Powerglide. If we don't get the Tomahawk repaint of G1 Vortex I will be so pissed off.
I really hate the fact that the figures are about 20% smaller than the figures like Generations and RTS that just came out and cost more to boot. Damn money grubbers, stupid mechtech gimmick.
Way to go Hasbro...Way to go.

Witterquick 05-21-2011 07:28 PM

Very much so! Love the Basic HA figures, Powerglide and Blackout are pretty sweet, and even the BB playset is awesome! The SS one is kinda meh though.

Overall though i'm pretty pumped for the figures I do want from the line. Like Icepick and Sergeant Chaos. A snowmobile TF??? Very very gotten.

Nullray 05-21-2011 07:44 PM

The only good thing to me so far is that all the other proper sized deluxe class bots are being liquidated...
I am curious to see how big leader class Sentinel Prime is gonna be. Probably gonna be voyager size. Don't like the downsizing at all.

Stapler 05-21-2011 07:48 PM

I'm in love with the Cyberverse and scout-sized human alliance figures, myself. :)

ang3l3s 05-21-2011 08:06 PM

Got sandstorm and voyager megs and i love them!!! Only want leader sentinel and ironhide so far but man did they get smaller!!

Protoman 05-21-2011 08:22 PM

We got amazing fun with the Cyberverse line and the new price pointed Human Alliance stuff gave us a FRIGGEN GOALIE TF and we have a F1/INDY RACE CAR DRIVER comnig.......... yeah I am happy