Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Video Reviews (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Generations Leader Jetfire - Baltmatrix (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=54867)

mAk 07-28-2014 10:42 AM

Generations Leader Jetfire - Baltmatrix

zuffyprime 07-28-2014 11:10 AM

Re: Generations Leader Jetfire - Baltmatrix

brilliant, thanks for sharing man!
Much more satisfying transformation that I initially expected, can't wait to get this figure... but man, those chrome weapons are killing me lol

Tekkamanraiden 07-28-2014 11:55 AM

Good review, I wonder if any of the 3rd party companies will release accessories for him.

Darth Cylon 07-28-2014 12:21 PM

So it's good that it's not just a blown up deluxe figure with dumb down transformation. But the level of interaction is just not as good as the old leader class like HFTD Leader Starscream.

Still...I may get the Takara one instead if the paint app and details are far better than the Hasbro one.

Pascal 07-28-2014 12:31 PM

It's a weird toy. Macross Valk in alt mode, cartoon Skyfire in robot mode... Butt-ugly red chrome weapons... Relatively lazy transformation... Where are the good designers?

CobraCommander 07-28-2014 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 592024)
Where are the good designers?

They are working for 3P now :primelaugh:

justprime 07-28-2014 02:47 PM

I'll wait for the tird party piece thats comming out seen the proto and it looks really accurate both modes really is skyfire and leader size

Matrix_Holder 07-28-2014 03:46 PM

What the hell???? This leader class generations figure doesn't scale with MP figures???? That'd utter bullshit! What the hell is Hasbro doing?????? This is complete garbage. I want a leader class figure from a completely different line with a lower price point to scale with a premium toy line! Screw you Hasbro!

Oh wait, umm...oh its supposed to be in scale with generations deluxe and voyager figures?

Darth Cylon 07-28-2014 04:03 PM

If there ever was an MP Skyfire to scale with MP-10 according to the G1, it will be almost double the height of MP-10.

wervenom 07-28-2014 04:19 PM

I'm not sure where he drew the idea to compare leader class to MP class but whatever. I do wish the weapons had the right paint apps but I will be getting this one