Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TFcon Toronto 2014 Registration Information Online (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=52643)

Super_Megatron 04-14-2014 12:29 PM

TFcon Toronto 2014 Registration Information Online

1 Attachment(s)
TFcon Toronto 2014 preregistration is now online. This is the only way to reserve the 2014 exclusive MASTERPIECE SHAFTER and to sign up for the FRIDAY and SUNDAY customizing classes (limited to 45 people each day).

TFcon Toronto 2014 admission includes the following:
-Early entrance to Canada’s Largest Dealer Room for Transformers Merchandise
-All access pass to all TFcon panels and events
-Entrance into the hourly door prizes
-Copy of the TFcon 2014 program featuring the 2014 comic

TFcon Toronto – The world's largest fan-run Transformers convention will take place July 11th to 13th, 2014. TFcon will return to the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Transformers. You can book your discounted room now via the 2014 hotel reservation website.

TFcon Toronto 2014 features Canada's largest dealer room for Transformers merchandise, question and answer panels and autograph sessions with many special guests including SUSAN BLU the voice of Generation 1 Arcee and voice director for Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Transformers Animated, GARRY CHALK the voice of Optimus Primal in Beast Wars and Beast Machines and Optimus Prime in Armada, Energon and Cybertron as well as AARON ARCHER former Creative Lead for all Transformers partnerships, SARAH STONE artist for IDW’s Transformers: Windblade miniseries with more TBA.

General Tekno 04-14-2014 12:35 PM

Re: TFcon Toronto 2014 Registration Information Online

And registered.

See you all in the Friday customizing class and beyond!

(That said, for those who've never done the custom class.... 1) it's a LOT of fun; highly recommended and 2) Friday's the best of the two days unless you don't mind missing most of the Sunday.)

Matrix_Holder 04-14-2014 01:01 PM

No PayPal option for the reg? Have fun at the con guys.

CobraCommander 04-14-2014 01:06 PM

Is it cheaper to pre-register for the weekend pass (sans exclusives, etc.) or the same price at the door?

Super_Megatron 04-14-2014 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 569656)

There has never been a paypal option.

Big Filipino 04-14-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 569659)
Is it cheaper to pre-register for the weekend pass (sans exclusives, etc.) or the same price at the door?

I could be wrong but I didn't think you could do a weekend pass at the door on Friday.

That being said, if they did offer such an option, then it's probably only slightly cheaper since you won't have to pay the eventbrite fee.

Matrix_Holder 04-14-2014 02:04 PM

if we cant pay for the premium pass or custom class at the door then im out this year. its real shame but my cc was compromised to the tune of 15 grand so i got rid of it after a long battle with the company over charges. I only use paypal now.

Super_Megatron 04-14-2014 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 569684)
if we cant pay for the premium pass or custom class at the door then im out this year. its real shame but my cc was compromised to the tune of 15 grand so i got rid of it after a long battle with the company over charges. I only use paypal now.

Another option would be to get a prepaid Visa gift card, or give money to a friend or family member to register on your behalf.

General Tekno 04-14-2014 02:17 PM

Yeah; a prepaid Visa card might be the best way to go, then.

Knockout 04-14-2014 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 569656)

I know I found it werid because Eventbrite does accept paypal, it's how I paid for my AN tickets. Did it compromise in the US Target thing? My sibs and I did. She got a $700 charge but mine came up denied because they tried to buy something above my limit. Only issue with pre-paids there is a fee to start using it.