Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72034)

down_shift 03-26-2018 05:43 PM

Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to board member Kheoth for letting us know Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends have been found at a Walmart in Quebec.

Wave Two consists of Tailgate, Battle Slash, and Road Trap.

Have you found these new figures yet? Let us know in the Sightings Forums!

Xtreme987 03-26-2018 06:13 PM

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 756062)
Thanks to board member Kheoth for letting us know Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends have been found at a Walmart in Quebec.

Wave Two consists of Tailgate, Battle Slash, and Road Trap.

Have you found these new figures yet? Let us know in the Sightings Forums!

Ya Quebec you can have the Legends first but please Hasbro send the Deluxes to Ontario first. ;)

lifedragon99 03-26-2018 06:41 PM

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Wave Two Legends Released at Canadian Retail

I don't understand, I have only ever seen Skrapnel for wave 1, did they just not send any Dinobot Slash? Even Online she has been sold out.

Xtreme987 03-26-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 756066)
I don't understand, I have only ever seen Skrapnel for wave 1, did they just not send any Dinobot Slash? Even Online she has been sold out.

Ya Beachcomber & Slash seem to be the first ones to go while Windcharger & Skrapnel seem to pegwarm.

wervenom 03-26-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xtreme987 (Post 756063)
Ya Quebec you can have the Legends first but please Hasbro send the Deluxes to Ontario first. ;)

Yes please :clapping:

Bountyan 03-26-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifedragon99 (Post 756066)

They came out, but they're just absurdly hard to find. I've seen Slash exactly once in the wild and never again.

wervenom 03-26-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bountyan (Post 756069)
They came out, but they're just absurdly hard to find. I've seen Slash exactly once in the wild and never again.

Saw a lot of her when she first came out. Even bought it and took it back. Weird, didn't think she was that popular

down_shift 03-26-2018 07:00 PM

Battle Slash and Road Trap are the two best figures of the line so far. Battletrap combined is a very fun figure.

Wave 2 Deluxe at nice except for Moonracer. She's total garbage. Blackwing is the best of the W2 delixe followed closely by Rippersnapper.

Nocturn 03-26-2018 07:11 PM

Battletrap is the first must-own of the line for me. Hopefully they show up in decent numbers.

Dangard Ace 03-26-2018 07:25 PM

Bondo has a sighting in the Ontario thread.