Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sponsor News: The Toy Trove - Free Shipping Weekend (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=55071)

Benzo 08-08-2014 12:26 PM

Sponsor News: The Toy Trove - Free Shipping Weekend

1 Attachment(s)
From now until Sunday August 11th get free shipping within Canada on your order from The Toy Trove

Use this coupon code when checking out:
2ee075384c

TheToyTrove 08-08-2014 12:26 PM

Sponsor News: The Toy Trove - Free Shipping Weekend

1 Attachment(s)
Greetings fellow Transformers fans,

From now until Sunday August 11th, The Toy Trove is offering FREE SHIPPING within Canada.

Just use this coupon code when checking out:
2ee075384c

There are no other restrictions on this promotion, other than that is to ship within Canada.

Have a great weekend, and thank you for all your support :)

AV Prime 08-08-2014 06:16 PM

Re: Sponsor News: The Toy Trove - Free Shipping Weekend

Just to clarify is this promotion only good for In Stock items or is this also valid for Pre-Order items?

TheToyTrove 08-08-2014 06:20 PM

Officially it's good on anything, but the problem with Transformers preorders is that since we do deposits for them, we don't charge for shipping until the item comes in. So unfortunately, no I don't think it will work on TF preorders. However, any other preorder items where you have to pay in full, will work.

TheToyTrove 08-08-2014 06:21 PM

What item were you thinking of? There's a couple that will actually be here in a week or two. If it's one of those, I'll fix it so you can pay the full amount now, and it will work.

hugh_da_man 08-08-2014 06:30 PM

what about MP BB?

EDIT: and MP Wheeljack as well

TheToyTrove 08-08-2014 06:59 PM

I don't have a ship date yet on Bumblebee or Wheeljack, but since they are supposed to released this month, I've enabled them as full preorders now. So you go to the link bellow and prepay in full if you want to. Then you can use this weekends promotion to save you on the shipping. (Changed, can't do it for Bumblebee since that's not expected until November) - Edited

https://www.thetoytrove.com/transfor...5_480_398.html

The ones that I said were coming within the next couple of weeks are Vintage Colors Unique Toys Mania King, King Grimlock with his throne, and MP Rumble and Ravage.

TheToyTrove 08-08-2014 07:03 PM

Sorry nevermind that. Bumblebee is not until November, so I can't do that yet. Wheeljack is delayed until September, but I'll allow that for now since it's not too far off. This is just because when it's that far off, there's still a big chance for more delays (especially with Masterpieces). So I'd rather stick to deposits and no shipping charges until it's a little closer.

namomaz 08-08-2014 10:41 PM

+1 Recommended seller with great service and price!

AV Prime 08-09-2014 03:44 AM

Warbotron - Air Burst?