Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Customs and Artwork (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Heavy Mods & Scratchbuilds Sector 70 2011 Gestalt Challenge/Charity Project. Team Canada/cy.ca's Gestalt Thread (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=28109)

Cliffjumper69 12-19-2010 06:43 PM

Sector 70 2011 Gestalt Challenge/Charity Project. Team Canada/cy.ca's Gestalt Thread

Hey Kids! Well its aboot time to get the gestalt picked for the 2011 Sector 70 Gestalt Challenge/Charity Project.

I have PM'D the people I want on the team and this is where the fun begins for everyone on the board. :clapping:

We are Team Canada/cy.ca in the challenge. I think our board members should pick our gestalt. :canada:

So this thread will be a brain storming thread for anyone who wants to pitch ideas for a gestalt. After 1 week Ill make a poll and it will be put to a vote.

So start crackin peoples! Lets hear some ideas!!! :highfive:

All the 411 is in the Sector 70 thread here, http://www.sector70.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=44523

Nemesis Predaking 12-19-2010 06:53 PM

Re: Sector 70 2011 Gestalt Challenge/Charity Project. Team Canada/cy.ca's Gestalt Thr

Wish I could take part, but I'm so backlogged on commissions with my Airbrush fucking off a few months ago.
I'll be lucky to clear it all out by TFCon.

Stapler 12-19-2010 07:15 PM

Re: Sector 70 2011 Gestalt Challenge/Charity Project. Team Canada/cy.ca's Gestalt Thr

I'm sure you guys will knock this challenge out of the park, CJ! Looking at the rules, I'm a little dumbfounded on a gestalt to suggest.

Landcross in a movie or Animated style maybe? Road Ceasar could be cool too, but getting a well proportioned gestalt out of three robots would be hard.

Autobotz24 12-19-2010 07:25 PM

I've always wondered what a Dinobot gestalt would be like

Cliffjumper69 12-19-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stapler (Post 300761)
I'm sure you guys will knock this challenge out of the park, CJ! Looking at the rules, I'm a little dumbfounded on a gestalt to suggest.

Landcross in a movie or Animated style maybe? Road Ceasar could be cool too, but getting a well proportioned gestalt out of three robots would be hard.

You can pick any gestalt, no limit to any number of bots. We can have a 5, 6 or 8 bot combiner :D

Stapler 12-19-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cliffjumper69 (Post 300765)
You can pick any gestalt, no limit to any number of bots. We can have a 5, 6 or 8 bot combiner :D

I've had a plan for a War Within style Seacon pirates combiner that might work. My plan was to use...

-Energon Mirage as Halfshell
- Cybertron Thunderblast as Scylla
-Cybertron Sideways as the manta (like a cybertronian skiff, complete with pontoons under the wings)
-Energon Sharkticon as the shark
-Armada Hoist as the fish (rigged up as one of those cartoony exploration subs with the shovel arms replaced with claws for grabbing things on the seafloor)
-Cybertron Shortround as Lobclaw (there was no seacon pirate version of the seacon lobster, so I figured he would work as a target master for the gestalt).

That's the best I can come up with, CJ. :)

Cheers Ian 12-19-2010 07:57 PM

Monstructor.

Make it so.

chans formers 12-19-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheers Ian (Post 300772)
Monstructor.

Make it so.

can't be cannon:(
but we could do a "animated" or "shattered glass" monstuctor:canada:

what about a animated bruticus?
brawl=cyberton ratchet or voyager cyb.mode megs?
swindle=animated swindle:clapping:
vortex=blackout possibly?(may be a size issue there):confused:
blastoff=one of the playskool gobot shuttles?
onslaught=either animated wreckgar or ani. voy. prime?

Stapler 12-19-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chans formers (Post 300782)
onslaught=either animated wreckgar or ani. voy. prime?

Animated Ultra Magnus! :D

Ozrein 12-19-2010 08:47 PM

How about a Seeker Gestalt. Using all 6 G1 Seekers... character-wise that is. Not sure which versions, maybe Classics? Or using Energon Superion as a base?