Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Here is a question for all about Walmart.ca (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=79779)

Bluewolf77 06-09-2020 12:35 PM

Here is a question for all about Walmart.ca

Hello everyone I post a question "Is anyone else having or have had a problem with ordering items from Walmart Canada's website and before anyone states to be patience I place an order on May the first(over a month ago) and the tracking number states that the item is in Mississauga On. I have contacted Walmart customer service and all I get is told "give us 24 hrs to look into it" I know the saying hind sight is 20/20. if anyone would like to know the item was the Shockwave Labs SL-51 Upgrade kit for Siege Soundwave.
any thoughts are welcome or any suggests are welcome too.:banghead::(

UsernamePrime 06-09-2020 12:43 PM

Re: Here is a question for all about Walmart.ca

Shockwave Labs SL-51 Upgrade kit for Siege Soundwave, I wager this was sold and shipped by another company and not WalMart. Good chance it came from the US. Check who the seller is and where they ship from, WalMart does host listings from other sellers for a cut of profit.

CP Mississauga processing is backed up like crazy atm since some employees got covid and so its now reduced workers plus the added volume of packages due to everyone mailing stuff instead of the normal physical retail purchases. If it's coming out of the US then expect the package to sit in quarantine for a while before being dealt with since US is covid central atm.

My example: i ordered a dna upgrade kit from China in late Feb, it arrived today June 9.... At the time, China was covid central so quarantine was happening to packages as well.

Unicron Prime 06-09-2020 12:48 PM

Sounds like you ordered from a third party seller. I have used Walmart.ca many times, but have only purchased items that are sold directly from Walmart.ca. I have never waited long, and have never had a problem. With third party sellers, you will most likely run into delays, just like on Amazon. Just recently, I purchased a figure on Amazon through a third party seller, and it was held in the US for a whole month before it actually arrived in Mississauga and then delivered to me. I have also ordered items from the UK since mid April, and they still haven't arrived. The postal service of every country is backlogged and way behind on shipments.

Bluewolf77 06-09-2020 12:51 PM

With the tracking number that was provided the item was shipped really quickly and then bang it stopped. I did contact Canada Post and was told that the item was passed on to the walmart distribution center and to contact them or the seller but I tried that and with no luck. The Seller was Buy-buy-buy Store.

Unicron Prime 06-09-2020 12:56 PM

If it has arrived at the Walmart distribution center, then I'm guessing that they are the ones to hound for your item. At this time, it's pointless to contact the seller. If they provided you with a tracking number, then they have done their part of the deal. If your item is stuck in Mississauga, then it's most likely backlogged in their warehouse. The longest I've waited for an item that arrived in Mississauga was one week.

theoneyouknowleast 06-09-2020 01:43 PM

I shipped some figures a board member purchased from me a week ago to barrie. Tracking still shows stuck in Mississauga.

Its gonna be a while before postal is working close to normal.

canprime 06-09-2020 02:40 PM

It depends on where you are as well. Mississauga seems to be the worst part of Canada currently.

I shipped something to Wisconsin and it arrived in 5 days. It went from Ottawa through Montreal. I've also had stuff arrive in "normal" time periods recently.

I would hazard a guess that anything going through Mississauga is going to be delayed more so than other hubs right now.

UsernamePrime 06-09-2020 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast (Post 811128)
I shipped some figures a board member purchased from me a week ago to barrie. Tracking still shows stuck in Mississauga.

Its gonna be a while before postal is working close to normal.

Thats me!

And he shipped at the same time as another board member in BC and the BC delivery made it first.

And another member who is in Sauga shipped stuff on Monday and its still sitting in Sauga.

I buy LOTS from board members

MapleMegatron 06-09-2020 07:19 PM

One month makes sense, that's how long things took to get from toronto to montreal for me. I wrote to the postale service and they said a month delay was expected now.

Pascal 06-09-2020 09:21 PM

I got my last WM order in 10 days in late May. And then I bought something from Toronto. Shipped May 8th, never scanned, just a tracking number created.